Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PageCal is designed to be a very easy to use, straight forward calendar, which displays events for the day in a glance, along with days of the week and month in a single view.
It is for people who wish to quickly see what events they have in the day, without having to deal with complex menus and functions. The pages turn with animation like a book or a traditional calendar. PageCal is synchronised with and displays events from the native iOS calendar database. It allows you to create, display and edit events that will show up on both calendars. Events from synched calendars such as iCloud, which are synched with your native device calendar will automatically display and be available on PageCal.
• day view with combined month view and weekday page icons
• list view
• birthdays view
• quickly see what's up for the day!
• displays all events from the native iOS calendar database
• displays events from sync services such as iCloud if synced with the native calendar
• add, edit or delete calendar events
• easy, animated interface
Preferences you can choose:
• which calendars to display
• first day of the week
• weekdays in red
• birthday notifications
• option to show red badge on app icon with day of month number
• from 7 built in themes
What's New in Version 2.0
• Version optimised for iOS 7
• New Icon
• New zoom into month mode
• New zoom into day mode
• Page now has 5 possible configurations
• Users may now choose multiple red weekdays
• Improved readability
• General improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 06, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Norman Godwin
- © Copyright 2012-2013 ParisLogic™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.