Mint Bills & Money
By Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mint Bills (formerly Check) is from Intuit, the creators of Turbo Tax, Quickbooks, Mint, and Quicken. Mint Bills is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills and money for you. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. Easily pay your bills from directly within the application, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Enhanced for iOS 8 (Nov 2014)
• Great Free Apps (Jan 2014)
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNBC: The best financial apps of 2014
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Get reminders when bills are due: Receive emails, push messages, and even see your bills due list from the Today Extension in you Notification Center so you can see what’s due in one swipe
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• Pay your bill within a day with our Expedited Payments feature*
• Pay small billers for free (rent, gym, etc.), and easier than ever with direct access to your address book (iPhone only)
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
• Fast, anytime access to bill statements from inside the app + free bill statement storage (for supported providers only)
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a Touch ID or a 4-digit PIN , so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Mint Bills app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington state.
What's New in Version 8.20
• Now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
• New look and feel: All the screens have been redesigned to match our new Mint Bills brand!
New in previous versions:
• Added new provider categories to make finding your accounts even easier
• Today extension: See your bills due list with a single swipe (add by tapping “Edit” at the bottom of your Notification Center / Today view)
• Touch ID support: Use your fingerprint to unlock the app (enable in Security Settings)
You need this app!
I can't imagine trying to stay on top of my bills without this app. I would be devastated if something happened to it. It keeps an eye on everything, and sends me emails when something could be out of order. It tracks my banks, credit cards, utilities, cell phone usage, and even my insurance policy coverage! For accounts that provide it, it keeps a copy of the statements in its File Cabinet (I wish I could save them from there though).
I pay a small subscription fee every month for Credit Guard, which is also worth its weight. How many people can instantly tell you their credit score (Experian)?
I've been with this app since they were Pageonce, then Check, and now Mint Bills by Intuit. It has only gotten better over the years. My only gripe is I tried the highly acclaimed Mint app a few times and it can't do what Mint Bills can (why can't they combine, for the best of each?). It may have a different purpose, but the Mint app can't access nearly as many accounts as Mint Bills does. It can even get account info from my local Credit Union, how cool is that?
Please fix issue with chase
Until May 21st, this app was easily the most valuable on my iPhone. All my accounts synced in one place with bill pay information on one page with a slick interface. Literally life changing.
Now that chase is no longer syncing with mint, this app is virtually worthless. Most of my accounts are at chase (they offer most of the good credit cards) and I would imagine chase is indispensable to the majority of mint bill users as well. This issue will destroy mint and mint bills, there is no doubt about it, chase is just too indispensable. I know that the problem is chase, but you guys need to work with them to fix this. Do they want some money from you guys? Pay them. Your service is so valuable to me that Id probably pay a small fee to use it if it came down to that. Or come up with a creative workaround...allow us to auto forward our chase email statements to you, this would restore the most valuable functionality of mint bills. I will wait, hope, and pray, but please fix it soon or I will have to look elsewhere! Please guys, the future of your service truly rests in the balance here. Get creative, take some chase execs out to Per Se, whatever you have to do to fix it.
Keeps me on top of my bills!
I love it when an app really works for me, and this app really does just that! It keeps me from being late on my bill payments, and the widget is handy is for at-a-glance reminders. I used to write my bills out on a calendar and get so frustrated because I was constantly having to set reminders and look at it, but I don't have to do that much work anymore...this app does the work for me! I plug in my bill info one time and don't have to think about it anymore! It's great! I especially love the action of tapping buttons to mark things as paid! It's very satisfying! Great job, developers!
Reason for only 4 stars is the new design is not the best. I liked the old color scheme with the brighter greens and the less boxy buttons. The new design is simple and boring and doesn't have the same appeal as the old look. Seems like a small knit pick, but I like visually stimulating apps. It's like the app got a make-under.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 8.20
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
- © 2015 Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.