Check - Pay any bill or credit card & track money on your Chase, Wells Fargo, PayPal, Bank of America accounts & more
By Pageonce, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills & money for you, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. When bills are due or funds are low, the app will let you know so you’re never caught off guard.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
• Great on iPhone 5 (2012)
• App Collection (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
What's New in Version 7.01
• Our newest Bill Pay feature takes the hassle out of entering in your Credit Card number – simply scan your card with the app and we’ll do it for you!
New in Previous Versions:
• Homescreen Transformation: Now it’s easier than ever to see what you have & what you owe (iPhone only, coming soon for iPad)
• Express Payments – avoid late fees, pay your bill within a day (iPhone only, service fee applies)
• Pay bills with a Credit/Debit Card (service fee applies)
This is potentially the best app on the planet. I use it in place of Quicken, a program I have used since it first became available.
In its current form, however it is too easy to double pay a bill. I pay a credit card bill and it still shows the same balance due for days until the payment clears the bank and the credit card company. You have to be a detective to figure out when and how much you last paid. That info should stand out like a sore thumb! Another annoyance is that if I make a mortgage payment (even well ahead of time, the next payment due pitches up immediately. Demotivating!
All in all, though, it is the most convenient way to stay on top of your finances that I have found.
Billing -great Tracking- not so much
Today was the first day I really had a chance to evaluate Check. It took the information but does not allow for personal loans or unusual entries. Gone star #1. As I continued to check on the updates to my bank and payments that needed to be tracked I realized that the program had not updated beyond the early morning deposit. Not good enough for a struggling budget. Gone star#2.that was the clincher because I need an app that can track better than my poor budgeting skills. The clincher was when I realized that I did the same with my bank account. Everything I needed was right there. My advice is if you are new to budgeting and just need a bill tracker then this is your app, but if you are managing deposits and transfers with banks stay with your bank.
Billing = great ...... Updated info = horrible
This app is great for keeping record of when you last paid bills and how much you paid etc. great for keeping an eye on bank accounts and withdrawals BUT horrible at actually keeping up with information. Example: the app alerted me my optimum bill came in, I paid the bill and 4days later it's still telling me it needs paid even though the optimum site says balance is 0.00!
Do not rely on the reminders for paying bills as you may pay a bill twice if your not careful!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 7.01
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pageonce, Inc
- © 2014 Pageonce, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.