This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With the release of real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 500 editable shapes
• Easily add images and video to your document
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Organize your data easily in tables
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Create and view impressive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.3
• Redesigned document manager makes it easier to access files stored in iCloud Drive or with third-party storage providers
• On iPad, drag and drop text, images, and more between Pages and other apps
• Work more efficiently on iPad using Slide Over, Split View and the new Dock
• Quickly access and organize your documents using the new Files app
• Use Unite, Intersect, Subtract, and Exclude commands to create new shapes
• Use Align, Distribute, Flip Vertical, and Flip Horizontal commands to quickly arrange objects
• Support for Break Apart command for complex shapes from the shapes library
• Select a paragraph of text with a triple tap gesture
• Improved PDF export lets you view a document's table of contents in the sidebar in PDF viewer apps
• Performance and stability improvements
Not the greatest...
****the previous versions of pages have been great and I wish I could HL back to one of those**** This update, as of late September 2017 (the 3.3 version) isn’t great. In fact I’d say it’s horrible. I’ve had several iPads in the past years, for school and personal work, thus I have (had) some documents in my pages that I have transferred from iPad to iPad, my furthest documents being from 2013 on my iPad mini 2 (I have since transferred them to my current iPad (mini 4) to keep them). But when I got the pages update just two days ago, every file that I hadn’t edited in say.... 15 months approximately... is still here in pages, but when I try to open it it says “this [insert title of doc] does not exist” and I cant delete them or even move the documents into a file to make the pages app look cleaner because they “do not exist” what does that even mean??? I’m so disappointed in Apple with this pages update. I had some really important documents that got “deleted” I guess you could say. But the thing is they’re still there. I just can’t open them or anything.
There are some major problems with the new update
Before the update I would have given it a 4 or 5 star rating but now, not so much
The app used to be great before the update. There are somethings that make it annoying to use now. Such as 1) when you make a new document you can retitle it while in the doc, you have to exit the doc in order to rename it 2) the docs are no longer organized by last edited but alphabetically. It would be better if you were able to select which one you wanted. Also theres a glitch now that while in the middle of typing/ using an already opened doc, theres a pop up that says “the file couldn’t be saved. “[file name]” can’t be opened now. Pages couldn’t read the file. Then when you close the pop up it closes the doc and doesn't save what you wrote, sometimes even things that were saved prior to that.
iOS 11 version is awful
With iOS 11 rolling out there have been several issues with this version of pages that I did not have with the iOS 10 version. For one you cannot change the document name while you are working on it, you have drop whatever work you are doing and exit the screen in order to rename it.
Exporting and uploading documents to sites seems to have an issue and the only way I have been able to process my uploads is by opening my docs in word after I finished typing them in Pages. The new Files system seems to be broken too with me not being able to move past documents around to my local iPad storage as well as not being able to have a native PDF reader built in.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 432 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.