Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with the
release of real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With the release of real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
Every version gets worse
I'm back using Pages after a year! Changed rating up to 4 stars so far. After a few days use I'm happy with the keyboard action being smooth again. New update just came out and I'm being cautious, not going to upgrade. Bad track record with Pages upgrades plus I came back to Pages after Word fouled up their upgrade.
I use Pages all the time. I've found it to be more user friendly than other word processors, but it's now gaining some features that irritate me as much as the competitors do.
***Put Bold and Italics back in toolbar.***
Take away the useless feature of the word suggestions on the tool bar - I'm typing, using my own imagination to tell a story, not looking for the computer's recommendations.
And I still have to save as a Word Doc to open it in my desktop Pages ’09. That's insane! Respect your customer base that's been using your products for years (25).
I usually don't write negative reviews, but every Apple upgrade turns into jumping hurdles.
***Updating my review - down to 1 star. This program is worse than I thought. Keyboard action is frustrating with delays & then deleting goes wild. Spent the last week researching other word processors rather than editing the 400 pages I still have to work on.
No more triple click
Before is upgrade, I used to be able to triple click to select a whole line. Now, I can double click a word to select that word, but triple clicking, which is supposed to select a whole line, well, that's gone. There is no triple click to select a whole line. Instead, a triple click selects a word, then unselects it. Triple clicking a line allows you to change the font and style of a line of text, and now it's gone. How about you bring it back? Or maybe I should start using MS Word, which still has triple click!
Easy to use word processor
I love pages and the simplicity. One feature I would like to see in future updates is the ability to open multiple documents at once. Perhaps in split view option.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 482 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.