Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Basic... Not Apple Quality Though
I have used Pages (along with the rest of the iWork Suite) since its first release. Up through iWork 08, it was on track to becoming a true alternative to Microsoft Office. That all changed with the next release when it was dumbed down to support feature parity on iOS devices. It is a move iWork has never recovered from. Removal of features to keep it consistent cross platform was a poor move, and now, you don't even have that. From templates to advanced formatting, Pages has not kept up with the times, or with the ever growing capabilities of iOS or OS X. Instead of making a product that took advantage of both platforms, it takes advantage of nothing. You still cannot write with a pen in Pages, even when you can in Mail. It is disheartening for those who have used the iWork platform for so long to see it languish. And it is a disservice to Apple and its devices.
Run away! Run FAR away!
The problems just keep on coming! Does anyone at Apple even bother to read these reviews? What is up with Pages wanting to capitalize everything? Especially the second letter of a word and the only thing you can do is type the small case after the capital and then go back and delete the other letter. Who has time for this???
I would give it a NEGATIVE STAR if I could.
So many bugs and issues. It worked just fine until this version and it's so frustrating to use I think I'll go see what Microsoft has to offer. Apple is just too quick to rush things out the door. Did anyone there even bother to try and use this version before releasing it?
Absolutely F grade software
The list goes on and on but the destruction of all of my Pages documents, about 30, was simply ridiculous when iOS9.3 was released in March and I backed up iOS prior to the upgrade, It simply destroyed all my Apple files save one. This occurred ON ALL DEVICES of mine for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. Microsoft is doing a fantastic job in iOS, all of my files are SAFE in the cloud and with Draw you can ink directly into the document. So Microsoft has far surpassed my expectations. Get a grip, Apple, and get your App people working with the iOS wing to both improve and make sure your apps are as beta-tested as an iOS upgrade.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 275 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.