"I love this app. It's so helpful in talking to the doctors!"
"I felt so all alone and isolated with my pain and this app has brought me together with so many wonderful people who show me on a daily basis that I am not alone and never will be."
"If you have chronic pain and you want to measure the effect of your treatment, download this app!"
Pain Companion allows you to:
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- track other symptoms like stress, fatigue and your mood
- view a generated chart showing the course of your symptoms and wellbeing
- meet patients who have the same pain pattern and medical conditions like you
- discuss best practices regarding treatment and pain management in our friendly and supportive patient community
- send private messages
- build friendships with people who know what it feels like to suffer from medical conditions like fibromyalgia, lupus, arthritis, endometriosis, multiple sclerosis and many more.
- find ways to improve your current situation
This app is being developed by chronic pain patients for chronic patients. Together we are stronger than pain.
Information about the voluntary subscriptions:
All features of the Pain Companion app can be used for free because we know that many of you are not only struggling with pain but also financially. However, those who can afford it have the opportunity to support us with an auto-renewable monthly subscription to cover our hosting and app development costs. There are three different price plans and you can pick the one which matches your budget. For as long as you have a running subscription, your app profile will show the ‘Awesome Supporter” badge. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal with the amount indicated in the price plan you have selected within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For any further information please check our general terms and conditions: https://www.sanovation.com/gtc/
Thanks a lot for supporting our fight against pain.
Please feel free to contact us at contact@PainCompanion.com
- Private message group discussions
- Send/receive images via private messages
- Export your pain diary and see detailed charts and statistics
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I've only been using the app for a couple weeks but I love it. I even got my mom on it, who suffers from multiple chronic illnesses. She has enjoyed being able to track her pain in the way that the app allows. You are able to track the pain based on where the pain is at on your body and using a 1-5 scale. The app also provides a discussion center for you to connect with others and receive feedback and support. So far I have found it to be a very loving community. I would recommend this app to anyone dealing with chronic pain!
I wish this app hadn't ask me to rate it quite so soon
So far, I love this app! A dr I see has ask that I keep journals of several things & with its companion, it looks like it's gona cover all my dr wants PLUS a few things that I believe will be very helpful to me, both physically & mental/emotionally. It's fairly easy to use, & considering I have a fairly short attention span, that's saying a lot 4 it. Iv went thru several other apps but I think this one will easily take care of everything I need & without but a min or 2 a day invested in keeping up with it.
Easy to use
This is a nice way to see trends in my pain and see if anything is triggering episodes. It has been helpful in explaining my symptoms better to my doctor and we've adjusted my medication accordingly. I love having this tool. It is very user friendly.
***update every time I tried to go into the pain diary the app would crash. This is the second app I've used from this developer. The other one Catch My Pain has similar issue and I lost three months of tracking.
- sanovation AG
- 10.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Sanovation AG
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter Low Subscription $0.99
- Supporter Medium Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.