####- Featured in the What's Hot Section -###
Don't let your patients be in pain!
The Pain Management pocketcards provide you with:
- Guidelines on the assessment and management of pain
- Breakthrough pain management and rescue dosing
- Opioid equianalgesic dosing table
- Management of opioid-related adverse events
► Easy navigation to critical information.
► Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
- Technical Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This App is entirely useless unless you are completely unfamiliar with pain at all. As a nurse and FNP student I was hoping this would go into more detail regarding suggested dosages for various levels of pain for migraines, headaches, and neuropathic pain. This is for elementary school children!
Are you in pain? - use it
This app provides information in a tabular format for managing your pain in a easy way. Charts and images make easy to understand the thing. It is a permanant remedy to manage your pain.
Wow,This app has lot to offer, I often find myself reading thru this app, very useful as I learned how to manage pain,various types of pains, treatment of pain etc.
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.