The PainSense Pain Toolkit App provides a set of practical, easy to use self-management tools for people with persistent pain. The Pain Toolkit App is based on proven methods developed with the help of people living with persistent pain.
There are a set of information resources that a user can browse.
Extended functionality in the App includes 12 self-help tools, a diary function, and a set of self-assessment tools that take users through key aspects of persistent pain, so they can learn more about how pain is affecting their life.
Extended functionality can be accessed via an in-App purchase for stand alone use with no link to a clinical system,
by a registration ‘token’ generated from a participating primary care area and providing a link to the clinical system.
Minor registration improvements
Deep linking support for initial token registration
Bodychart zoom help
Server communication improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Seems you have to have a "token" from a professional to use it. Otherwise there is no way to sign in.
Would of been nice if that was the first thing revealed in the description
- Advanced Digital Innovation (UK) Ltd
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Advanced Digital Innovation (UK) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pain Toolkit Full Access $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.