Capturas de pantalla
Painnt is the ultimate photo editor. Turn your photos into art masterpieces, or awesome cartoon photos. If you like digital art, you'll love Painnt!
Choose from our selection of 2000+ filters, ranging from classical art (with Van Gogh or Picasso styles) that you'll want to frame and hang, to cartoon sketches that belong right in a comic book.
Painnt edits your pics using AI deep dream for generating realistic painting results and awesome cartoons, all in a single photo editor.
Don’t wait for us to add new filters to the app (which we regularly do). Create a custom filter out of any image, painting or photograph you like. You can share them with other community members, too!
This free app limits output resolution and adds a watermark; you can unlock the entire library, hide watermarks and ads, use custom styles and enable high resolution via an in-app subscription.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
By purchasing a subscription, you can unlock all of Painnt's Premium features:
- Access the entire app library
- Process your photos in HD
- Create custom-style filters
- Hide app watermark
Length of subscription:
- 1 week subscription - $0.99
- 1 month subscription - $1.99
- 1 year subscription (best value) - $9.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same period and price (weekly, monthly, or yearly).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Bugfixes and improvements
Valoraciones y reseñas
One of the best painterly filters Apps
Painnt has a large number of filters to transform what may be a very ordinary photo of yours into a work of art. You can play with the settings of each filter to tweak it to your liking. Or you can take it even further and create your own filter by using your own photo as a source for the colors and texture of the paint strokes to be applied to your other photos. The resolution of the output can be adjusted for creating low resolution online images or higher for poster size prints. There is also an online Painnt community forum where you can see others users images and learn which of the filters they used. I have used other painter like filter apps. Prisma was the first of these type of apps and was ranked as the App of the Year but when Painnt came out it was it was no longer the best. Both have both since seen improvements but can be a little buggy since they are dependent on remote servers and an internet connection to process your images. I wish I could use the app without the dependency of an internet connection. It processes the images pretty quickly when you are connected and you can help speed the process up by choosing a lower resolution setting to Puget an idea how the filter looks before processing image at a higher resolution including the original dpi of the image. Overall a great App!
NO TECH SUPPORT!!!!
I bought the year subscription so that I could use a locked design. Problem is, I CAN’T FIND IT WITHOUT SEARCHING BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIST ANYTHING IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. So, I search. I tap the design I want. Instead of letting me pick a picture to filter from there, it instead gives me a popup that says “you’re already unlocked”. Ummm... excuse me? I didn’t tap the upper right corner to unlock, I tapped a filter thumbnail. But noooo, this can’t actually be functional and organized! Nope. So I guess I can’t use it unless I somehow manage to find a needle in a haystack by searching EVERY thumbnail out of 500 filters that aren’t listed in alphabetical order, or any kind of order that could make sense. They’re not even numbered. So basically, because of a glitch AND poor app organization, I can’t even use the filter I PAID TO USE! I try to press the Technical Support link in the listing here in the apple store— forwards me to the community collection of other people’s pictures! I don’t want other people’s pictures, I WANT YOU TO FIX YOUR APP!
Doesn't process half the time/ paid for yearly subscription,not getting what I paid for.
I unfortunately have now seen all the other reviews with the same problem of not processing or freezing or crashing. What upsets me is that I paid for a yearly subscription and don't feel that for the cost this should be having so many problems. Also I tried to address this through App support and found no place to directly send an email about this. I saw the developers respond to someone else's review asking them to contact them? I would like that ability to get that assistance and feel that if they really wanted to give support they wouldn't make it so difficult or unable to contact them. FYI I discovered that I had purchased their video effects app and that doesn't work at ALL ANYMORE. Don't give them your money!
- Ricardo Corin
- 117.1 MB
- Fotografía y video
- Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Coreano, Danés, Finés, Francés, Griego, Indonesio, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Malayo, Neerlandés, Noruego bokmål, Polaco, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco, Tailandés, Turco, Vietnamita, Árabe
- Clasificación 4+
- © Moonlighting Apps LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- Unlock everything for ONE WEEK $0.99
- Unlock everything for A MONTH $1.99
- Unlock everything for ONE YEAR $9.99
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.
Controla el contenido de esta aplicación con sólo tu voz.