The PainScale app offers a FREE suite of pain management tools to help chronic pain patients.
Created with input from doctors and chronic pain patients, the Pain Diary organizes all the information the patient needs in one accessible location. With over 800 organized articles, health tips, exercises, and information on pain meditation programs and treatment options, PainScale provides personalize pain management education for users. Trusted content with medical sources including Mayo Clinic, WebMD, Johns Hopkins University, US Pain Foundation and more is available to help people understand their symptoms and better manage their condition. By providing insights to a community of other patients who share their treatment information, PainScale helps patients discover treatment options that may work for their condition.
• Pain Diary – log and track your pain to track triggers, pain intensity, symptoms, treatments, medications, activity, mood, and sleep
• Pain Reports – get and send summary and detailed reports for better patient-physician communication
• Insights - personal tips to help you discover treatment options to better manage your condition
• Trusted Content – get FREE access to a searchable library of articles, videos, and meditations to help find pain relief
• Daily Health Tips – get daily meditation, stretches, and exercise routines
• Apple HealthKit Integration – simple tracking with Apple HealthKit for simplified tracking of your health and fitness activity
• Reminders – get reminders to help stay engaged with restoring your health
• Care Team Communication - tap-to call and tap-to message functionality that connects you directly with your Physician and Support Network
• Customize your experience for pain management with a personal profile
Have a question for your doctor? Get the info you need in the following topics:
• Chronic pain
• Pain relief
• Lower back pain
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Failed back surgery
• Pain management
• Nerve pain
Get Help: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us: Access your account on the web. Log in at https://www.painscale.com
Like Us: Join the PainScale community by liking us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyPainScale/
A pain scale and pain diary has been used by physicians for almost five decades – it is one of the most valuable tools in pain management. PainScale internet site and app is designed for education purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of someone else, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
Thank you for all the feedback and the continued usage of the app. In this version we have enhanced the app further with more functionality and content,
- Improved the search feature to easily find content relating to your pain condition and treatments.
- Ability to navigate pain management content by tags
- Added more pain management content.
- Improved app performance and Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
- Boston Scientific
- 78.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.