Paint S is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely. Paint S is the free version of Paint Pro. It has some limitations. Please upgrade it to enable all functions if you think it is useful.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Support layers.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
1. Support inverting selection.
2. Support exporting and importing favorite colors.
3. Add pdf support. Now you can save your works in pdf format directly.
4. Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I am no profesional and I can’t draw, however I have been in the TV and Film biz for many years as well as being a musician. This is a very fine program once you get the hang of it. It does not have any brush strokes or capability to mix colors. I have seen them in some older programs that were great. The program has never crashed and I have had hundreds of levels, changes and fixes. Your manual is very minimal but at least you have one. I've used it heavily the last two months and am very satisfied.
Comparable to MS Paint, but better
I am not a computer whiz, but I am great with MS Paint. I switched to a Mac and had to find alternatives. This was the best that I have found. Now that I understand the concept of “layers” I appreciate how this app is better than Paint. I like how I can resize the shapes I add after adding them, but some of the navigation could be improved, in my opinion. Great app, and I purchased the full version, which was heartily worthe the ~$8.00.
Cheers, and happy painting.
Everything and MORE???
For the Last week I have been using this application for basic graphic art and it has been fantastic!, with minimal/moderate experience, this application has all you can ask for especialy with a free app. you might find difficulty is keeping the lines clean but just turn on the pixels/inch higher and the boxy lines are very minamal. It supports cross platform photos which is a very nice touch!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.