By Yong Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Paint 2 is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely. Paint 2 is the free version of Paint Pro. It has some limitations. Please upgrade it to enable all functions if you think it is useful.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Support layers.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
What's New in Version 5.5.4
Fix some issues.
1. Support curved texts in the full version.
Now you can right click a curved line, round rectangle or ellipse to show the context menu and then select the "Add Curved Texts" menu command to add curved texts.
2. Support snapping automatically.
Your layers will be placed and resized properly when you move and resize them.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Canvas rulers and grids support inches, cm and mm.
1. Support reflection.
2. Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or some part of it.
3. Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
4. Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at your mouse's position.
Fantastic! Just what I was looking for.
If you’re anything like me, you’re looking for a small app to hopefully get your horrible animation skills to the next level. (I have horrible animation skills, you probably don’t!) I have to admit, the example screenshots for the app don’t look that good, but trust me. This is a great app. It’s JUST what I was looking for, and hopefully it will be perfect for you too!
Could be better
I understand this was a simple little tool, but I do suggest that you do what MS paint does and not have every single little movement take up space on the side of your screen. I suggest that you make this also have the ability to save colors and automatically save the picture in a PNG form.
Pretty good but limited
I deal with large jpg and pdf images. The only limitation is it won’t create pdf format. i have to use another limited program for that.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 5.5.4
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yong Chen
- © 2013-2016 TryBest
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version$7.99
- Paint 2 Pro MemberShip$2.99