Paint by Numbers Creator
By Regis Cosnier
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This application allows you to turn any photograph to a ready to paint printable canvas.
This canvas is exportable in a PDF, SVG, PNG or JPG file.
Once printed on a real canvas, you just have to paint the numbered areas with the matching colors in your palette.
The projects can be saved for later editing.
1. Touch the top left button and select "Open New image".
2. The image is analyzed and should appear with the numbered areas.
3. To check the result, you can zoom with two fingers or pan with one.
4. The top right button opens the parameters panel which allows changing the number of color, the size of the numbers, etc...
5. To print the result, touch the top left button and select "Export to PDF".
It is recommended to choose images with less detail as possible. Increasing the blur power helps to reduce the details in the application.
What's New in Version 1.11
- Fix the issue with the rotation of portrait image coming from the camera.
Awesome, but can't open saved images.
This app does exactly what I was looking for, but after closing the app and coming back to it later, I can't access any of my saved images. Otherwise it would be 5 stars for sure!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Regis Cosnier
- © 2014-2017 Regis Cosnier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.