This application allows you to turn any photograph to a ready to paint printable canvas.
This canvas is exportable in a PDF, SVG, PNG or JPG file.
Once printed on a real canvas, you just have to paint the numbered areas with the matching colors in your palette.
The projects can be saved for later editing.
1. Touch the top left button and select "Open New image".
2. The image is analyzed and should appear with the numbered areas.
3. To check the result, you can zoom with two fingers or pan with one.
4. The top right button opens the parameters panel which allows changing the number of color, the size of the numbers, etc...
5. To print the result, touch the top left button and select "Export to PDF".
It is recommended to choose images with less detail as possible. Increasing the blur power helps to reduce the details in the application.
- Fix the issue with the rotation of portrait image coming from the camera.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, but can't open saved images.
This app does exactly what I was looking for, but after closing the app and coming back to it later, I can't access any of my saved images. Otherwise it would be 5 stars for sure!!
Sections are not accurate. Rendered pictures are not suitable for painting. Results are very slow which makes it seem to be crashed.
This is trash....
Garbage app, can only do up to 20 different colors, no detail - pointless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.