Paint Pad Lite
By Yong Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Paint Pad Lite is a paint app for OS X which is similar to Microsoft Paint. It provides you the basic tools to draw quickly and allows the users to add text on images and resize, rotate, flip and crop images. It also allow you to combine multiple images into one image. Besides it has full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
Paint Pad Lite is the free version of Paint Pad. It has some limitations. Please upgrade it to enable all functions if you think it is useful.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Full support for undo/redo, cut/copy/paste.
- Full support for transparency.
- Add text on image.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, curve line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on.
- Support shadow ,gradient and reflection.
- Support curved texts.
- Resize, rotate and flip image.
- Combine multiple images into one.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
What's New in Version 5.5.1
Fix some bugs.
1. Support curved texts in the full version.
Now you can right click a curved line, round rectangle or ellipse to show the context menu and then select the "Add Curved Texts" menu command to add curved texts.
2. Support snapping automatically.
Your layers will be placed and resized properly when you move and resize them.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. Canvas rulers and grids support inches, cm and mm.
1. Support reflection.
2. Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or some part of it.
3. Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
4. Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at your mouse's position.
Watermark - Upgrade to remove (read review)
Downloaded the App, installed it, it opened, its easy to navigate and it works. Only catch is that any edited image over 800 x 800 (a message pops up) and tells you that you need to upgrade (pay for app).
What good is having a app that doesn’t open up? There are so many bugs, and I didn’t last one day with it. when I first installed it, it wouldn’t even open up!! but i’ll give you 2 stars for effort ;)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yong Chen
- © 2012-2016 TryBest.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version$4.99