Paint Pro is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely.
- Support retina display.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Support layers.
- Easily add, edit and re-edit shapes, text and images.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image.
- Cut ,copy and move parts from one image to another.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
1. Support inverting selection.
2. Support exporting and importing favorite colors.
3. Add pdf support. Now you can save your works in pdf format directly.
4. Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Editor with Easy to Use Features
Easy to make basic edits and adjustments to drawings and pictures. This is not Photoshop nor is it anywhere near the cost. It does exactly what I needed it to do and is well worth the price paid. Easy to remove backgrounds, sharpen images, adjust colors, and clean up scanned in sketches and illustrations. The layers function makes keeping track of changes and undoing strokes easy. I really like the fill sensitivity feature that allows clean fills of complex profiles and edges - simple but effective and very useful.
Easy to Use And Works Well With Pieces from Other Apps
Very easy to use, layers and all and worth all 5 stars. It does everything but transform shapes (stretch, shrink, curve, symmetries and other geometric possibilities), and I miss the ability of a magic wand that can automatically select a color throughout the artwork so I can change or adjust the color (and experiment): dragging the selection tool is insufficient for what I want to do, as it grabs huge areas. I have other, fairly complex art apps, but this ine stays in the dock as my go-to program
I use it in conjunction with Photoshop
The text part of Paint Pro in particular is more flexible and easier in many respects than P-shop. Glad I have it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.