By Yong Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
+++++ Special offer, 50% price off! +++++
Paint Pro is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely.
- Support retina display.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support layers.
- Easily add, edit and re-edit shapes, text and images.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow and gradient.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid.
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image.
- Cut ,copy and move parts from one image to another.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
- Full support for OS X 10.8 and 10.9.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
What's New in Version 5.1.5
Fix some bugs.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jan 07, 2015
- Version: 5.1.5
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yong Chen
- © 2012-2014 TryBest.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor