By Yong Chen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
+++++ Special offer, 50% price off! +++++
Paint Pro is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely.
- Support retina display.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support layers.
- Easily add, edit and re-edit shapes, text and images.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow and gradient.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image.
- Cut ,copy and move parts from one image to another.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
What's New in Version 5.1.9
1. Support favorite colors. You can add favorite colors yourself and use them at later very easily.
2. Support sharing your images from the app directly.
3. Fix some bugs.
I really like this application, it works very well. The price is pretty good as well. However, I really wish that there was a way I could import the document into photos or pages. There are a few things I made that I wanted to send to someone or make my background on my macbook. If there is a way, I’ll try to figure it out. But, that is the only issue I’ve personally been having.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Mar 29, 2015
- Version: 5.1.9
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yong Chen
- © 2012-2015 TryBest.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor