By MKOUS, inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PaintTime is a simple painting software similar to Microsoft Paint and MacPaint.
- Basic tool including Eraser, Colorpicker, Zoom In/Out, Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, Rounded rectangle, Curve, Text and Fill tool
- Support image formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and GIF
- You can paste images copied from any other Mac Apps
- Support Undo/Redo
- Create image from clipboard
- Change canvas/image size
- Add text on the image, customize font, size, color of text
- Flip horizontal/vertical
- Invert colors of the image
- Print your drawing
- Set background and foreground color for tools
- Show grid with zoom in function (4x or above)
- Move selected zone
Send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
What's New in Version 3.02
1. bug fixes.
This app is okay. I loved using it just to mess around and have fun making pictures, but then it started to crash. It started to crash every time I used it but as long as I tried to go on the app again right after it crashed, it would work. Now evertime I try to use it, it crashes and will NOT let me make any art, whatsoever. I was very disappionted with it, because I thurilly enjoyed the app. Don't buy.
Great application, it does perfectly what I need
I use this application daily to crop and mark-up screenshots that I make with Grab for my blog. It never crashed for me, always works. I can easily highlight the important parts of the screenshot and save the image as a png file. For the price, this is a five star, perfect application.
The selection box
the app is great except for a few minor inconviences that if updated would be awesome!
The main one is that the selection box does not let you resize the image, it only lets you reposition. It would be useful to be able to resize from the selection area. If tehre is one I don’t know about it because the help button has no information.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 26, 2013
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: fennie chen
- © mkous.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later