Couple - Relationship App for Two
By TenthBit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Couple is a more intimate way to share your life and the best way to stay in touch with your favorite person: it’s free, it’s fun, and it’s completely private! Couple, the app for two! Over 2 million downloads and an Apple Editors Choice award can’t be wrong!
Couple keeps all your special moments saved privately in one place and connects you to only the most important person in your life for the most private messaging experience. Perfect for both long distance relationships and couples in same city. Express yourself with video, audio, photos, and stickers; be close, even when apart with ThumbKiss™; and do everything from one app: share to-do lists, set reminders, make phone calls, send messages, share your location, suggest places to go out to on dates nights, and more.
• Private timeline to build a shared history & remember all your special moments
• Real-time messaging and share videos, voice messages, and photo filters to express yourself
• Express your moods & emotions with a variety of fun sticker packs
• Send Secrets: photos that disappear after a fixed time!
• ThumbKiss™ when you want to be close: whether next door across continents touch the same spot on
your phones to make them both vibrate simultaneously
• Sketch together in real-time: draw pictures simultaneously or play games from a thousand miles away!
• Make phone calls or Facetime from inside the app
• Share to-do lists: real-time syncing from new date ideas to remembering milk at the store
• Calendar reminders: schedule dates, automatic notification of birthdays, anniversaries, and important
• Find highly rated nightlife venues + restaurants, to suggest them to your partner for date nights
• Broadcast your location to each other in real-time using Live Beacon, to make it easier to meet up
• Cross platform support
• Chat using the web app when you're on your computer
Features coming soon:
• Multi-language support
• And much, much more!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Live Beacon uses GPS and will automatically turn off after 30 minutes.
Learn more at: www.couple.me
Need support? http://support.couple.me/
Like on Facebook: facebook.com/couple
Follow on Twitter: @CoupleApp
Pin on Pintrest: pinterest.com/coupleapp
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/coupleapp
What's New in Version 1.10.2
We're rolling out an update to increase stability and speed for the Couple app on newer phones, and iOS 10. Enjoy!
Love this app
I have been using Couple with my boyfriend for a long time... Honestly I don't even know how long. But we love this app! It's so cute and personal and private. I think theres some things that could make it better but overall I'm incredibly happy with it.
My favorite option is the Thumb Kiss. Basically (for anyone who doesn't have Couple) you both enter a screen and you put your finger on the screen and a little thumbprint shows up. It's in real time so you see each other's fingers moving around the screen. You touch each other's prints and if you hold it long enough your phone vibrates. Its a little kiss! So you can have a cute way of showing physical affection when you're not together. My boyfriend and I like to chase each other's prints around the screen, and it always makes me giggle and smile.
The Thumb Kiss alone is what prompts me to give this app 5 stars, if not for everything else it offers. I love it so much.
I've used this app for years, and there's still some things I'd like to see
I've been using this app for four years now. I love it. It has helped keep my relationship closer than it would normally be. But there are still some things that I think could be added/changed to improve it that would benefit a lot of people.
1. Show what time a message was read, not just that it has been read.
2. Allow us to reorganize the stickers, not just leaving them in the order of purchased in the menu. My most used sticker packs are at the end, and reordering them in order of use would be great.
3. A SHARED CALENDAR. Not just the ability to put in important dates, but an actual, normal calendar that you can both put events and your daily schedule into so planning is easier and to know what each other has coming up in terms of commitments.
4. Also, just a bug I've had with mine, I have used this app in two different relationships. When I unpaired from my ex boyfriend, all of our data was gone obviously. But I still get notifications of dates that I had when I was paired with him with my new partner, even though those aren't saved as dates for us...
Again, I love this app, but I wish we could have updates more frequently. This last one was the first time in two years. I was afraid I was gonna have to find a new app because it was becoming so buggy.
3 year user and I'm STILL loving couple
Me and my boyfriend were looking for something a little more fun than just a simple text message and we found everything we wanted in couple. I love how expressive I can be through stickers! (The beaver is my favorite!) I can track our next vacation through the calandar and then share a list with my boyfriend so he knows what to pack. We are semi- long distance. He lives an hour from me so we see each other once every 2 weeks. And couple helps me so much on those days that I'm really missing him. I can go through the moments and look back at funny pictures he has sent me. Couple is my favorite app. If I had to pay money to get more features I would.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.10.2
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: TenthBit Inc.
- © 2014 TenthBit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Thinking of you's$0.99