*** RECOMMENDED DEVICE: iPhone SE/iPhone6 OR BETTER ***
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game where you work as a getaway driver. Pick up your crew from heist spot, escort them to safety in dramatic chase against the cops, repeat and compete in the leaderboards! Every run gains you money which can be used to buy new rides and locations. Get in, get out, get paid!
- Absolutely NO in-app purchases or ads
- Easy controls!
- Pick up crew members and escort them to safety
- Vast handcrafted levels full of detail
- Drive-by shooting action
- Huge arsenal of cars to buy
- Various guns and special perk items
- Electro soundtrack by DKSTR
- Leaderboards to compete
Optional CHASE CAMERA view + new map SUBURBIA with new cars!
Ratings and Reviews
1.I think this is a really great game but I think I have suggestions that will maybe make it even better now I know that the game is more on the realistic side but can you somehow bring back apakocalypse mode back with the meteors and zombies and tanks you can make the tanks like the helicopter and tower that shoots you with missiles and moves a bit.
2.can you make a mode called on foot mode it’s a mode that you start off as person and you can hijack cars now I know it would defeat the purpose of buying a car but it would be really cool so you can shoot as a person for the person controls just add 2 joysticks 1 for moving 1 for shooting and you can go inside buildings that you are robbing and even if you don’t tap the mode you still have the ability to get out of the car and hijack other cars.
3.can you add the ability to switch weapons in the used car lot that will be great. That’s it for now keep up the good work!
Very fun, needs some updates
The game is very very fun, and I enjoy it a lot, there are just a few things I’d really like to see changed.
-Increase the radius in which your gun will fire at cops
I’d like to see the area around your car that activates your gun increased on most guns. I can see the short range making sense on the Shotgun / Grenade, but with guns like the Pistol, Heavy Pistol, SMG, and Minigun, the range needs to be greater. I’ve had countless runs ended due to my gun not activating until I have 10 cops LITERALLY on top of me.
-Balance the Health / Speed / Gun mechanic
There are too many cars that don’t make sense to buy. A good example is Bonnie; 3 Health, 1 Speed, and an SMG. It’s a worse version of the Buggy!!
-Make it worth it to buy the different cars
Give the different cars different abilities or something, find some other way to distinguish between them. There are many examples of “There’s 2 cars w/ the exact same stats + gun, but they look different”
give me incentive to buy the Leguan over the Muscle ! It just doesn’t make sense.
That’s all I have time for, so I hope the devs see this and take it into account / consideration.
If you’re a dev reading this, hi! I love your game, I just have a few things I think need changing.
TLDR; Increase gun radius on some guns, Balance the Health / Speed / Gun mechanic, and Make it worth it to buy the different cars
Like smashy road but better
I’ve been playing the game for about 2 hours now, and I have to say, its pretty fun. Its challenging enough that its actually hard to fully pass even the first level.
The controls are hard at first, but you can pick them up fairly quickly.
There are around 25 different vehicles, and there are different weapons, speeds and health for the different cars. The thing is though, that the pricing doesn't make much sense. For ex., the bird is strictly better than the french, but its cheaper. The vehicles and weapons could also be a little more varied. It would be great if a dev reading this would add abilities, weights, or more weapons to make the cars a little more different.
The maps are well designed, and as you play through them, you can start to memorize the layout. In general, nothing bad to say about the maps/levels.
For bugs, i havent been playing that long, and i noticed that you cant use freakbus on the first two levels. Thats pretty annoying, since the car costed about 53,000$, and im playing on a iphone7.
In general, a good game that could ise some rebalancing, bug fixes, and updates.
- Tree Men Games OY
- 370.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016-2017 Tree Men Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.