*** RECOMMENDED DEVICE: iPhone SE/iPhone6 OR BETTER ***
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game where you work as a getaway driver. Pick up your crew from heist spot, escort them to safety in dramatic chase against the cops, repeat and compete in the leaderboards! Every run gains you money which can be used to buy new rides and locations. Get in, get out, get paid!
- Absolutely NO in-app purchases or ads
- Easy controls!
- Pick up crew members and escort them to safety
- Vast handcrafted levels full of detail
- Drive-by shooting action
- Huge arsenal of cars to buy
- Various guns and special perk items
- Electro soundtrack by DKSTR
- Leaderboards to compete
New map "Magpie Island" and new cars!
Ratings and Reviews
Very fun, needs some updates
The game is very very fun, and I enjoy it a lot, there are just a few things I’d really like to see changed.
-Increase the radius in which your gun will fire at cops
I’d like to see the area around your car that activates your gun increased on most guns. I can see the short range making sense on the Shotgun / Grenade, but with guns like the Pistol, Heavy Pistol, SMG, and Minigun, the range needs to be greater. I’ve had countless runs ended due to my gun not activating until I have 10 cops LITERALLY on top of me.
-Balance the Health / Speed / Gun mechanic
There are too many cars that don’t make sense to buy. A good example is Bonnie; 3 Health, 1 Speed, and an SMG. It’s a worse version of the Buggy!!
-Make it worth it to buy the different cars
Give the different cars different abilities or something, find some other way to distinguish between them. There are many examples of “There’s 2 cars w/ the exact same stats + gun, but they look different”
give me incentive to buy the Leguan over the Muscle ! It just doesn’t make sense.
That’s all I have time for, so I hope the devs see this and take it into account / consideration.
If you’re a dev reading this, hi! I love your game, I just have a few things I think need changing.
TLDR; Increase gun radius on some guns, Balance the Health / Speed / Gun mechanic, and Make it worth it to buy the different cars
One of My favorite games!
I remember playing PAKO Car Chase (the first one) and had a blast with the amount of new cars I could drive. After a while I deleted it due to it being out of date. But when I saw this in the AppStore a while back, I immediately downloaded it and wasn’t disappointed. It gets frequent updates which is very nice, and the variety of vehicles is quite nice, along with the maps. I really liked how in this game instead of the “avoid obstacles and stay alive” it’s set a health bar and you can take out cops and grab cash. Long story short this game is super fun.
1-2 days of fun
Fun game for a couple days but it loses momentum and replay value pretty quickly. The different maps are cool and seem to each be a different geographic region of the country (desert, snow, city etc.) It would be nice if they offered an in game map (on the pause screen) so you could learn locations/layout a bit better. The different vehicles are fun but you cannot customize weaponry, colors and there are no upgrades for each vehicle. They are all far too easy to unlock as well. I had the strongest vehicle in the game after just a few hours of play time. Overall it’s a good game if you need to entertain yourself for a couple days. After that there’s not much bringing me back to play.
- Tree Men Games OY
- 370.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016-2017 Tree Men Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.