*** RECOMMENDED DEVICE: iPhone SE/iPhone6 OR BETTER ***
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game where you work as a getaway driver. Pick up your crew from heist spot, escort them to safety in dramatic chase against the cops, repeat and compete in the leaderboards! Every run gains you money which can be used to buy new rides and locations. Get in, get out, get paid!
- Absolutely NO in-app purchases or ads
- Easy controls!
- Pick up crew members and escort them to safety
- Vast handcrafted levels full of detail
- Drive-by shooting action
- Huge arsenal of cars to buy
- Various guns and special perk items
- Electro soundtrack by DKSTR
- Leaderboards to compete
Optional CHASE CAMERA view + new map SUBURBIA with new cars!
Ratings and Reviews
Cops are suicidal
This game would be a lot more fun if you didn't have that one cop that was tired of living.
Great soundtrack and effects with a retro vibe.
Could have easily been one of my all time favorite games, but once I figured out that the game was designed to be unwinnable it turned into my least favorite and the biggest waste of my money for a game. It’s a real shame. Nice maps, great soundtrack.
Regardless of trying most vehicles and figuring out much more sophisticated avoidance tactics, I’ve never completed more than 21 out of 26 jobs in Misty Fields, the easiest map, on my best day. Most days, even when I’m killing it, it becomes unbeatable after 15 completed jobs.
Often the cops bombard your vehicle with so much frequency that every conceivable response is worthless, sometimes right from the start of your game. They appear out of mountain sides with no time to respond. They can accelerate to any speed. They can reduce your health count from 8 to 0 in one instant. Literally, one instant in a collision that would only take 1 point at other times in the game.
If you’re looking for gameplay that is unfair, unrewarding in the end and in turn, stress inducing, you’ve found it.
Developers: try loosening it up just a little. That’s all it would take. I would love to change my review.
- Tree Men Games OY
- 370.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016-2017 Tree Men Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.