Pako - Car Chase Simulator
By Tree Men Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Update: PAKOCALYPSE - new game mode and new level AFTERMATH
PAKO - CAR CHASE SIMULATOR
Closed area. No Escape. How long would you last?
See how far you can make it on online leaderboards!
"It's a simple game, but nails that 'one more go' feeling that high score games thrive on. It also looks and sounds great, with a very slick visual style." (TouchArcade: Game of the Week)
"4/5 stars. With a great art style, exciting music, and fun, simple gameplay, PAKO is the most fun you'll have crashing a car." (148apps)
!!! iPhone 5 optimized, we don't recommend playing with older devices !!!
- Change camera view between classic and 3rd person chase cam
- Different vehicles in 19 locations: Mall, Suburbia, Cemetery, Highway, Square, Old Town, Desert, Arena, Airport, Beach, Hockey rink, Finland, Trailer park, Launch site, Moon, Rallycross, Lakeside, Forest and Aftermath
- Online highscore lists for each map and a combined highscore of all maps
- Achievements for all locations
- Super secret achievements !!!
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
- Quick restart, no waiting
- No ads
What's New in Version 1.18
PAKOCALYPSE. NOW. THE END IS NIGH!
- New Aftermath Stage set in the world gone mental, lava pits, ramps
- 3 new vehicles for the aftermath adventure!
- New Pakocalypse mode for experienced players, meteors, zombies, tanks and chaos in ALL THE OLD LEVELS
- SHOOTING MECHANICS to defend your car from close hits (in Pakocalypse play mode only)
- New song by DKSTR
Updates Are Key
Pako is an amazing game in and of itself bit where it really earns five stars are in it's updates. When I first got pako the game only had 8 maps and I still thought it was really fun. Now the developers have added twice as many maps and continue to impress with these new areas and vehicles. Every time I see an update for pako I get jittery over the fact that I'll get to experience a new map. Besides the updates the game also has enjoyable graphics and it's always a deluge maneuvering around cops in cool spins. This is quite possibly the longest game I've ever owned and it simply comes down to the fact that it seems like the developers really care about us players and continue to put out new content. To the people who make this wonderful game possible keep up the great work!
Don't listen to the reviews saying the game is broken or too hard, I have probably 200 hours in this game and while the game does have a very high skill floor, it's skill sealing is miles higher (for proof look at the Game Center high scores).
The producers are a little bit slow with the updates, but I'm aware the team is rather small so new content takes time, but this is truly a quality game.
Great, but more destruction needed
This game is awesome, from the epic drifting to the mad max themed map, but bigger maps are greatly needed, like on the beach map, for such a fast car you need a bigger map. The destruct ability is horrible, the second you get touched by a police car, or touch a solid thing you explode, I think you should be able to run over cars more and add combat, also you should be able to customize your car and upgrade armor, and engines.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 167 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tree Men Games OY
- © Tree Men Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes