PAKO - CAR CHASE SIMULATOR
Closed area. No Escape. How long would you last?
See how far you can make it on online leaderboards!
"It's a simple game, but nails that 'one more go' feeling that high score games thrive on. It also looks and sounds great, with a very slick visual style." (TouchArcade: Game of the Week)
"4/5 stars. With a great art style, exciting music, and fun, simple gameplay, PAKO is the most fun you'll have crashing a car." (148apps)
!!! iPhone 5 optimized, we don't recommend playing with older devices !!!
- Change camera view between classic and 3rd person chase cam
- Different vehicles in 19 locations: Mall, Suburbia, Cemetery, Highway, Square, Old Town, Desert, Arena, Airport, Beach, Hockey rink, Finland, Trailer park, Launch site, Moon, Rallycross, Lakeside, Forest and Aftermath
- Online highscore lists for each map and a combined highscore of all maps
- PAKOCALYPSE game mode for hardcore players
- Achievements for all locations
- Super secret achievements !!!
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
- Quick restart, no waiting
- No ads
+ iPhoneX support
+ iCloud saving
+ Antialiasing (optional in Settings)
+ Bug fixes & optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Updates Are Key
Pako is an amazing game in and of itself bit where it really earns five stars are in it's updates. When I first got pako the game only had 8 maps and I still thought it was really fun. Now the developers have added twice as many maps and continue to impress with these new areas and vehicles. Every time I see an update for pako I get jittery over the fact that I'll get to experience a new map. Besides the updates the game also has enjoyable graphics and it's always a deluge maneuvering around cops in cool spins. This is quite possibly the longest game I've ever owned and it simply comes down to the fact that it seems like the developers really care about us players and continue to put out new content. To the people who make this wonderful game possible keep up the great work!
Why 5 Stars?
I don't even know where to begin! The devs are constantly updating this game with substantial content updates. Each one adding so many more elements than the last. There are so many diverse levels. 3D levels and gameplay. Now apocalypse mode. It's just fantastic. If you haven't gotten this game yet just hit the buy button. It's way more than worth it's price. Thank you devs for such an amazing game!
Great, but more destruction needed
This game is awesome, from the epic drifting to the mad max themed map, but bigger maps are greatly needed, like on the beach map, for such a fast car you need a bigger map. The destruct ability is horrible, the second you get touched by a police car, or touch a solid thing you explode, I think you should be able to run over cars more and add combat, also you should be able to customize your car and upgrade armor, and engines.
- Tree Men Games OY
- 145.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Tree Men Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.