PAL helps you learn the things you need, whatever it might be.
- Create your own flashcards and share your decks with friends.
- Be reminded when it's time to study.
- Unlimited cards and decks.
- 100% free.
Updates to the underlying infrastructure that makes the chat support work again.
Ratings and Reviews
It works. Chat support was unresponsive.
Initial experience was uncomfortable due to lack of documentation and unresponsive chat support bot. There’s an import button that seems to have no function. I mean, I assume it’s for importing a deck, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to export a deck you create, so I’m not sure what format is required. RTF and XML text files from TextEdit are not recognized. You can create a deck in the program by clicking on the + sign. The decks are super basic, which is almost all I need. I can’t alter the font (so no music fonts allowed). That’s unfortunate.
Developer Response ,
PAL can import CSV files (from Excel, Numbers, Cram.com etc.) and apkg2 files from Anki. We should probably indicate that better in the app.
We're always trying to respond as fast as we can, but as we're only two people working on this, it can take a few hours if it's during our night time.
- Leo Giertz
- 50.3 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PAL 9000
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.