Palaver - IRC Client
By COCODE LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Palaver is a modern IRC client for iPhone and iPad featuring a unique user interface which makes using IRC a pleasure. It fits you and your mobile devices perfectly. You can use Palaver on the large screen of the iPad or on the road with your iPhone. Palaver was made with the modern IRC user in mind and features IRCv3 support, ZNC integration, push notifications, and much more.
• Quick and intuitive interface.
• Auto-completion for nicknames, channels and commands.
• Customizable highlight and mention notices with alerts and vibrations.
• Complete SASL support for securely identifying to networks such as Freenode.
• Wide range of themes and styles to choose from.
• ZNC integration
• Push notifications (with a module for ZNC, see: https://github.com/palaver/znc-palaver).
• Synchronisation of preferences via iCloud.
• IRCv3 compliant.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- You can now respond to a message directly from a notification providing you are still connected to IRC.
- New TLS connection information, you can tap the IRC Network name inside the IRC Network query to see information about the TLS certificate chain.
- Title of the queries list will now include the unread mention count.
- Fixes issue where registering the device for push notifications would no longer work.
- Fixes some problems with reordering queries where some queries may appear as duplicated while being reordered.
- Improves compatibility with some IRC servers while sending certain raw IRC commands such as `/sajoin` and `/samode`.
- Palaver will now use less device memory.
- Prevents discarding unread mentions when the device runs out of memory.
- Prevents opening a query on top of another when opening Palaver from a notification.
- Other minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: COCODE LTD
- © Cocode LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.