Palaver is a modern IRC client for iPhone and iPad featuring a unique user interface which makes using IRC a pleasure. It fits you and your mobile devices perfectly. You can use Palaver on the large screen of the iPad or on the road with your iPhone. Palaver was made with the modern IRC user in mind and features IRCv3 support, ZNC integration, push notifications, and much more.
• Quick and intuitive interface.
• Auto-completion for nicknames, channels and commands.
• Customizable highlight and mention notices with alerts and vibrations.
• Complete SASL support for securely identifying to networks such as Freenode.
• Wide range of themes and styles to choose from.
• ZNC integration
• Push notifications (with a module for ZNC, see: https://github.com/palaver/znc-palaver).
• Synchronisation of preferences via iCloud.
• IRCv3 compliant.
Palaver 2.8.1 is a minor update that brings some new options:
* Whether Palaver shows the unread count for a channel can be configured. You can now disable the unread count for specific channels you do not want to follow closely.
* You can now configure Palaver to send unknown slash commands directly to the server.
This update also brings support for using znc-playback with ZNC 1.7
Ratings and Reviews
- COCODE LTD
- 34 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cocode LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.