Paleo Diet Pro - A Caveman Cookbook
By The Jones Kilmartin Group, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New year, new you! Paleo Diet provides hundreds of low carb recipes to help you burn fat and live healthier.
"These recipes are so good. Dieting was never so tasty"
- Sarah Casey
"This is an amazing application!"
- Amroy Strachan
"A very good and handy application. Recommend it to anyone trying paleo…"
- Christina Xirou
"This is helping me so much!"
- Andrea Ward
"I am really enjoy this app! It is extremely helpful for my diet! Truly thanks!"
- Nam Ngo
The only thing that matters when it comes to losing weight is if it works!
First popularized in the mid-1970s, the paleo diet has been promoted by a huge number of authors and researchers in books and academic journals as a method of healthy eating.
The paleo diet, also popularly referred to as the caveman diet, Stone Age diet and hunter-gatherer diet, is a nutritional plan based on eating wild plants and animals.
Paleolithic nutrition is based on the premise that modern humans are genetically adapted to the diet of their Paleolithic ancestors and that human genetics have scarcely changed since the dawn of agriculture. Therefore, an ideal diet for human health is one that resembles this ancestral diet. Research has shown that modern human populations following paleo like diets are largely free of diseases of affluence, such as diabetes and heart disease.
The "modern" Paleolithic diet consists mainly of healthy proteins, including: fish, grass-fed pasture raised meats, vegetables, fruit, roots, and nuts.
- Features an elegant and intuitive interface
- Over 300 paleo food recipes
- Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
- Star your favorites for easy reference
- Filter menu to sort
- Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download the Paleo Diet app and start eating healthier today!
What's New in Version 2.1
1. Fixing bug that favorites button no longer working
2. Update to latest iOS version. Includes:
- Update of all 3rd party libraries (Parse, GoogleAd, Flurry, PB..)
- Update of project settings to meet newest project settings.
3. Issue with different font sizes
4. Checking mail chimp functionality for each app.
My caveman loves it
I made the egg and bacon burger last night and my husband loves it! He said it was better than a restaurant burger. Directions are simple and the food list is great when grocery shopping.
Like the Ap but wish there were more instructions. It also appears that some of the longer recipes are cut off and not listed. Over all, it's great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 157 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Jones Kilmartin Group, LLC
- © FitKit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Meal Plan for 6 Weeks$4.99
- Shopping Cart$0.99
- Week 1 Meal Plan$0.99
- Week 2 Meal Plan$0.99
- Week 6 Meal Plan$0.99
- Week 4 Meal Plan$0.99
- Week 3 Meal Plan$0.99
- Week 5 Meal Plan$0.99