Paleo Recipe are super diet foods for better living. It's what our ancestor have been telling us for years :- "Eat real foods that are healthy, avoid highly processed factory foods and you'll feel better and live happier".
We can refer Paleo in simple terms as real food, low carb, low sugar, grain-free, gluten-free ancestral, nutrient-dense, primal or whole food - the important thing is that the Paleo diet is a healthier way of eating.
The list of benefits people have reported is enormous:
● Weight loss
● More energy that doesn't vary wildly throughout the day
● Improved sleep
● Clearer skin
● Better digestion
● Improved fitness
● Reduced allergies.
Awesome Feature comes with this app :-
1) Easy to follow recipes
2) Offline access and sync recipes once there is an new recipes for you
3) Browse recipe by categories
4) Get featured recipe and categories based on season,trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
5) Mark recipe as favourite to cook later or easy finding.
6) Share the recipe card with your friends on Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp or any other social media
7) Send the recipe by airdrop, email or text message to your friends
8) Prepare shopping list based for item you are going to cook
9) Last but not the least you don’t have to update app to get our new recipes as application will automatically sync new recipes.
We will continually be updating our app with more recipes and features.
You can reach us for support or any Feedback at email@example.com or https://recipeworldsblog.wordpress.com
and keep up with what we are upto at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Recipes-1744671369080956/
If you like the app, we would really appreciate it, if you left us a review and rating on the App Store.
Enjoy Cooking and Eating Delicious!
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I know this is free but...
I just downloaded this app and opened it. I viewed it for 5 minutes total trying to search recipes. I had ads pop up and block my entire view every time I clicked anywhere, whether it be a new recipe or the nutritional info or prep info within a recipe. This makes it incredibly difficult to even review the app. Second, of the few recipes I did visit, only one actually had the nutritional information available anyway, the rest of them had blank links.
Where’s the search?
I actually haven’t gotten very far in this app. The very first thing I noticed is that I can’t search for a specific recipe, but rather have to scroll through all the recipes. How inefficient can you get?
So if I want a ham recipe, I have to troll through all the pork recipes. If I want to make something with an avocado, I have to look at almost every recipe.
Had it for over a year
Got this app when I was doing Whole 30 and the recipes really helped. Now that I'm avoiding carbs as much as possible it is super helpful again! Yummy easy recipes or even just good ideas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.