Paleo Diet Recipes | Caveman's Cook Guide
By Nishant Butani
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Paleo Recipe are super diet foods for better living. It's what our ancestor have been telling us for years :- "Eat real foods that are healthy, avoid highly processed factory foods and you'll feel better and live happier".
We can refer Paleo in simple terms as real food, low carb, low sugar, grain-free, gluten-free ancestral, nutrient-dense, primal or whole food - the important thing is that the Paleo diet is a healthier way of eating.
The list of benefits people have reported is enormous:
● Weight loss
● More energy that doesn't vary wildly throughout the day
● Improved sleep
● Clearer skin
● Better digestion
● Improved fitness
● Reduced allergies.
Awesome Feature comes with this app :-
1) Easy to follow recipes
2) Offline access and sync recipes once there is an new recipes for you
3) Browse recipe by categories
4) Get featured recipe and categories based on season,trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
5) Mark recipe as favourite to cook later or easy finding.
6) Share the recipe card with your friends on Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp or any other social media
7) Send the recipe by airdrop, email or text message to your friends
8) Prepare shopping list based for item you are going to cook
9) Last but not the least you don’t have to update app to get our new recipes as application will automatically sync new recipes.
We will continually be updating our app with more recipes and features.
You can reach us for support or any Feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://recipeworldsblog.wordpress.com
and keep up with what we are upto at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Recipes-1744671369080956/
If you like the app, we would really appreciate it, if you left us a review and rating on the App Store.
Enjoy Cooking and Eating Delicious!
What's New in Version 1.3.8
Minor Bug Fixes.
I know this is free but...
I just downloaded this app and opened it. I viewed it for 5 minutes total trying to search recipes. I had ads pop up and block my entire view every time I clicked anywhere, whether it be a new recipe or the nutritional info or prep info within a recipe. This makes it incredibly difficult to even review the app. Second, of the few recipes I did visit, only one actually had the nutritional information available anyway, the rest of them had blank links.
Great recipes choices
Looking forward to trying these recipes, they all look good. The only thing I do not like is there are way to many pop ups. Still giving 5 stars.
Before I can really even view the app I'm supposed to review it? That doesn't seem like wise practice. Aren't people just going to her annoyed and either not do that or write a poor review? And why would I rate the app before using it? Maybe it truly is a 5 but maybe it is a 1. I don't know.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 27, 2017
- Version: 1.3.8
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nishant Butani
- © 2016 recipeworlds.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$0.99