By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading journals from the American Geophysical Union are now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Paleoceanography focuses on original contributions dealing with reconstructions of past conditions and processes of change as recorded in sediments deposited in water. Contributions evaluate overall progress in the field and cover all disciplines embraced by AGU.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the geosciences: – Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new weekly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
About the Journal:
Paleoceanography focuses on original contributions dealing with reconstructions of past conditions and processes of change as recorded in sediments deposited in water. This especially includes marine sediments, but may extend to sediments from freshwater environments. Approaches to past reconstruction might include sedimentology, geochemistry, paleontology, oceanography, geophysics, and modeling. Contributions will emphasize global and regional aspects, rather than purely local interests, and can cover all ages (Precambrian to the Quaternary, including modern analogs).
About the Society:
The American Geophysical Union is a not-for-profit society of Earth and space scientists with more than 62,000 members worldwide. Established in 1919 and headquartered in Washington, D.C., AGU advances the Earth and space sciences through its scholarly publications, meetings and conferences, and outreach programs.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Paleoceanography can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Paleoceanography subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2132
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.