Palmist uses advanced computer vision to analyse your hand in real time. All the analysis is presented to you live; you can see for yourself the detection of your hand and your three major lines (life, heart and head), your elemental hand type (Earth, Fire, Air or Water), your mount locations and many other critical palmistry features. A personalised reading based on your individual palm characteristics is given to you after the analysis. The reading takes into account not only palmistry folklore but also scientific characteristics, such as your index and ring finger length ratios (known as the 2D/4D ratio). Palmist pays particular attention to palm-derived personality traits, and what they can tell you about yourself and your possible future trajectories.
Tips for accurate readings:
- Keep your hand as steady as possible.
- Put your fingers slightly back to accentuate the lines as you would with a human Palmist.
- Pay particular attention to your thumb as if it is forward it can obscure the life line.
- Keep fingers slightly apart.
- Make sure the lighting is relatively even and not coming from one direction (e.g. beside windows) as that might obscure the lines.
- Also, make sure your wrist is visible as its location is required to determine your elemental hand type.
- Finally, make sure your lens is clean by giving it a quick wipe.
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Palmist.
- Subscriptions are billed weekly or monthly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why do we have to pay???!?
Why do we have to pay just to get our results it’s bs please make it free in the future thank you .
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. The algorithms employed in Palmist took a lot of work and for that reason if you want to view the analysis you will have to purchase it. “There’s no such thing as a free lunch”, as they say (especially for an independent app developer). However, our subscription model allows you to make unlimited readings for a small weekly/monthly fee – this is especially useful if you want to use our compatibility feature with friends. In recent updates we have also added a preview reading option where you can get a summary reading completely free, which you can save or share with friends. Furthermore, if you do choose to share the summary reading you can unlock the elemental hand-type reading for free. Hopefully you will enjoy these new additions to Palmist.
A lot of other apps randomly draw lines on your hand but this seems to use AR and you can see it getting the finest details. You can also do the reading before you pay for it and redo it if you weren’t holding your hand in the proper position. My favorite thing is that you can see how compatible you are with your friends - or boyfriends ;-D I did the subscription so I can do it on my friends without paying each time. By far the best palmistry app out there :-)
- Filteract Limited
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Filteract
- In-App Purchases
- Full Palm Reading $2.99
- Palm Reading $1.99
- Unlimited Readings (Weekly) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.