Palu is a shared handwriting calendar app and service.The app allows you to connect with your friends and family through handwritten notes and pictures. IT IS FREE WITHOUT REGISTRATION.
- No need to register with your email address or provide any personal information!
- Paste images and write whatever you want on your calendar.
- More colorful calendars using “Stamps”
- Share your calendar simply and easily with friends and family.
- Two modes of sharing: full access and view only
- Three calendars available for free
- Overlap two calendars with holding down on a tab
- Cut and paste to move, copy and paste to duplicate daily content
- The calendar shows the month view in portrait orientation and two weeks view in landscape orientation on iPhone.
- Back up and restore your data using iCloud Drive
Additional Features (Optional in-app purchases):
- Remove advertisements to give more screen space
- Increase the maximum number of calendars to thirty
- Mom can use her home iPad to write the night's schedule and Dad can check it on his iPhone.
- Couples can share their work shifts and plan their next get-together.
- Band members can arrange their practice days and their live event schedule.
- Paste one picture of your kids per day on the calendar to make it easy to see how much they grow each day.
Other uses are infinite and up to you!
Notes When Sharing:
- Please take note that when sharing your Palu calendar, it is made public to everyone who receives the invitation email (including those to whom it was forwarded).
- By turning sharing off, the data is deleted from the server and will no longer be shared.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy this app because it has multiple callendars on one app. That is extreamly rare for some reason?? I like writing my own notes but there is only a small amount of room. There is a feature to deal with that but it usually breaks your message up while you are trying to resize it unless you an manage to place your fingers in a perfect way, whitch changes every time of course. I would like to see a better choice of colors and I would also like to be able to review an entire callendar at once, perhaps by enlarging it like you can a picture? It is so small on my phone that
I have to bring up each individual day in order to review a callendar, which is what a marked callendar is most useful for. It was a little expensive but I spent on it anyway. It's good but some improvements along these lines would be nice since I had to pay so much.
Perfect for Apple Pencil
I use my iPad Pro 10.5 and Apple Pencil ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.
At work I use it to take my meeting notes, planning and giving presentations, taking messages, creating and editing documents, signing forms, making and receiving calls, texting and emails.
While running errands I use it to track my to-do lists, shopping lists, finding items at local businesses and comparing online prices.
In downtime I use it to listen to music, color, read books, play games, paying bills, as a TV remote, making my calls, FaceTime calls, and texting.
Finding a calendar where I can use my Apple Pencil to write things in is GAME. CHANGING. However, I am confused why I only have a MONTHLY option. Why can I not have a WEEKLY option? I believe when you “create your calendar” you should be given the option to choose monthly or weekly.
I think this would give us SIGNIFICANTLY more room to write stuff in. Some days I don’t have much to write. Some days I cannot get everything onto one little sticky-note-sized space.
I am hopeful this option would become available soon, as until them I won’t be able to put EVERYTHING in this one application.... that means more work for me for now. 😞
Much to Improve on
I've used this app daily, since getting a newer iPad pro. I decided to go paperless and this app helped me ditch the paper agenda. I like writing things down because I'm a visual person. This app is simple and gets the job done, but there is so much that could be improved. I would love to see a weekly format, more color options, more diverse stickers (or just the use of emojis), different pens, more cohesive synching and a text option. I have the app on both my phone and iPad. It would be nice if I could type on it when writing is inconvenient. This is picky, but a grid or lines could be helpful too. Overall, I still rate it 4 stars. It's the best writable planner for iOS. I would recommend it.
- MetaMoJi Corporation
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 MetaMoJi Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Add More Calendars $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.