Palu - Shared Handwriting Calendar -
By MetaMoJi Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Palu is a communication tool that allows quick and easy sharing of calendars. Palu is different from other calendar applications in that your daily entries can be handwritten and include photographs and sketches. The application is well suited for use among family members and friends to capture appointments or capture feelings through drawing and photography.
Calendars can be easily shared with family and friends allowing humorous interactions or expressive emotions to be captured. Access to shared calendars can be read-only or allow real-time synchronization of changes made by any party. Palu has been created to help users communicate more expressively with the precious people in their life.
### A lot of stamps targeting women added in the latest version ###
eimi, a popular female designer, produced 57 original stamps!
Added eighteen pastel-based colors for ink pen!
- Handwrite, sketch, and add photo attachments to each day in your calendar
- No need to register e-mail address or personal information
- More colorful calendars using “Stamps”
- Easy to share your calendars with family and friends
- Two modes of sharing: view only and full access
- Three calendars available for free
- Overlap two calendars with holding down on a tab
- Cut, copy, and paste daily data
- Available for both iPad and iPhone
- The calendar shows the month view in portrait orientation and two weeks view in landscape orientation on iPhone.
Additional Features (Optional in-app purchases):
- Remove advertisements to give more screen space
- Increase the maximum number of calendars to thirty
- All users who receive the invitation mail you create from Palu can access the calendar data. If recipients re-distribute the share invitation then these additional recipients will also gain access to the calendar.
- If you turn off the sharing option for a calendar then the shared data will be deleted from our server and sharing stopped immediately.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Bug fixes
I really like the concept, but it's missing a few things...
I love the idea of having a calendar app that you can write in, but it is missing a few things. Line thickness adjustments would be a good thing to add. Actually being able to set alerts for the specific days or reminders. Maybe being able to include different day templates so theres lines or checkboxes.
Other than that, i love the concept, just needs to be more.
Very useful and handy. A go-to app.
Jan 6, 2016. I have been using this now for a long time and it continues to be a mainstay. There are a few other handwriting calendars at the App Store, and I believe that this is the best in terms of ease of use and reliable syncing among devices.
Several months later (July 9, 2014): I continue to find this app easy to use and extremely useful. Just today I came up with some new uses for it.
This little app is surprisingly handy for quickly entering appointments when one is out and about and does not want to take the time to use a keyboard. There are a few other handwriting calendar apps on the market, but I believe that this one is the best because the data is automatically syncable among devices and because the handwriting quality, while not excellent, is good.
Here are some suggested improvements:
1. Improve the handwriting quality.
2. Make it possible for the "eraser" setting to hold after an erasure is made. At present, the setting moves automatically back to pen, and this can be disconcerting when one wishes to continue easing.
3. I know that this is a lot to ask, but would it be possible to incorporate handwriting recognition into the calendar? I ask this because the company producing this app also uses Mazec, which I consider to be the best handwriting recognition engine, in a lot of the other apps that it has developed. It would be great if one could write a calendar entry, convert it into type, and then, if necessary, export the entry into the iOS calendar!
Thanks for a useful app!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: MetaMoJi Corporation
- © 2012 MetaMoJi Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Add More Calendars$2.99