InstaFunds - Checkbook (Finances, Spending, Accounts + Pic Option)
By Sheena Allen Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instafunds - formerly known as PAMO (picture and money organizer) - is not only the perfect replacement for your paper checkbook, but it is also the perfect place to keep up with identifying what you bought with each transaction (i.e. check, receipt, picture of the purchased item from the store) by allowing you to take a photo per transaction.
When dealing with your finances, things can get complicated. People want to be able to easily keep up with their money. After all, a bank's overdraft fees can be the absolute worse! So what is your income? What about expenses? How much did you spend at the store after you went shopping, and after that purchase, what is the new balance in your bank account? InstaFunds is a checkbook that makes it simple to manage your money. In addition to being a great organizer for your money, InstaFunds's image capture/camera function is also a plus. Think about all the receipts that you have stored away "just in case" you will need them. Now, with InstaFunds checkbook, simply take a picture with each transaction (rather it be a picture of your receipt, a check, product purchased, or one of the other endless possibilities) and reference that image with the option of also printing it off or e-mailing it to yourself whenever you need to do so.
InstaFunds Free consists of ads and allows you to save only ONE account. Your one account allows for unlimited transactions. (For unlimited accounts, please upgrade.)
WHY INSTAFUNDS IS UNIQUE?
- a SUPER simple checkbook app
- Have you ever gone shopping, took that transaction amount out of your checkbook, and then threw away the receipt? We all have. Now, you can take a picture of your receipt when you enter your transaction amount and refer back to it later when needed. Not only can you refer back to the receipt to view it, but you also have the option to print off the receipt (or any photo.)
- Our optional picture feature per transaction is a great way to be able to reference back to what you bought (i.e. taking a picture of the product), receipt (i.e. taking a picture of your receipt), checks (i.e. taking a picture of a check you have received or written to someone else), and other endless reasons to use our picture feature.
- E-Mail yourself your transactions. Now you have a record of your finances on your mobile device and on your computer.
- One account, unlimited transactions. (Upgrade for unlimited accounts.) In addition, we allow you to separate your personal and business accounts (if you are interested in using both). There is no longer a need to have two separate apps for your business and personal accounts because InstaFunds allows you to be able to separate the two within one app.
- Color codes per account type. Be able to identify your accounts with a color (this is optional). For example, you may assign blue to your checking accounts, green to your saving accounts, and red to your money market account.
- turn Reconcile on or off
- turn Security Code on or off. If your Security Code is on, you must enter a 4 digit code in order to access your accounts.
- Search feature to easily search through your transactions in all your accounts. Search by name, amount, or date.
- Order your transactions by Date, Clearance, or Amount
- For each transaction, be able to assign the transaction to a category. By visiting the 'Category' page, you will be able to see the amount and percentage of money you have spent in each category. (You are free to add any category that is not already part of the app by default)
- Print off transactions. This includes printing off the picture that has been taken/assigned to each transaction.
What's New in Version 2.5
1. Now iPhone 5 compatible
2. You can now REPEAT TRANSACTIONS with the InstaFunds app
3. Added account type!!! In addition to Personal and Business, you can now separate/label your account as a "Credit" card account.
Visit www.SheenaAllenApps.com for the latest news and updates on our apps. Plus follow us on Twitter - @InstaFundsApp / @SheenaAllenApps
Finally!!! Everything you need!!
I have been searching for months for a checkbook app that has everything I need and is easy to use and is not over loaded with things that are not needed and just make it complicated, and I have finally found it!!! This app is awesome!! You guys nailed it perfectly with this app!! It needs nothing more!! Perfect exactly as is please don't change it!!! Ever!! Love love love it!!! Thanks sooo much!!!
It's great because of its simplicity. I did not want all of the unnecessary functions from other apps. Works great. Bought pro.
Not bad, but certainly not great..
I got this app because it meets my needs where I can add transactions for future dates that have not yet cleared and have a calculated total at the bottom of each transaction on each date for the future payments. So I can basically put my bills in that are due later for the amount they're due for and it will subtract the amount from my total on that specific date based on what I have now. For me, this was an essential feature as I used to have the Checkbook app and the only reason I stopped using that was because it would crash and I would lose my saved transactions/budget. Even if I turned off my phone and turned it back on or force closed the app and reopened it, or simply waited for a few days, it just wouldn't come back. So I had to find another app that had the same feature which I love about this one. The only downside is the interface is sloppy and cheap looking. Another major bug I hate is that when I add a transaction, I will press the expense button so it will recognize it as a subtraction from my budget but instead it will automatically save it as an income transaction and add the amount to my budget. So now instead of being able to rely on this app, I have to double and triple check my entries to ensure I'm not off in my budget. For me this is a huge bug that I hope to see fixed in an upcoming update. Other than that, the app just needs to run more smoothly and have a nicer looking interface so it doesn't look cheap. I like to keep it professional and this app downgrades the look. So overall grade is a 3 star. Since I am the only reviewer, I hope to see changes coming soon, because I would love to give this app a higher rating :)
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 09, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sheena Allen
- © 2013 Sheena Allen Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.