Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012
By Panasonic Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01 using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc™, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar iPhone, iPod touch or iPad interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Fixed issues on iOS7
- Redesign of App Icon
Cool app for my Blu-ray player
I was wondering what will happen if I lost or broke my remote for Blu-ray player. I searched for online for a replacement and stumbled upon this on the Panasonic web site. Tried it out on my Samsung s4 worked fine now with my iPad mini I like the feel using it on here cause the phone just seems to small for my fingers.
I like that it has different options to use it but I usually go with the remote control looking window. I have read on some of the reviews that it doesn't work with their players. Just need to read the list of players that it works with and follow the guide to get it started.
Now you can save on batteries and never need to put down your ipad or phone lol.
Perfect Blu-ray remote for my iPad
I have a Panasonic Blu-ray player. Downloaded this iPad version for the remote and it recognized my player immediately, connected to it and I am using it instead of the Remote. So far everything is working perfectly.
It connects the vast majority of the time but occasionally it doesn't. I absolutely hate the original remote so when I found this one I was really happy. Easy to use and beats the original remote by a million!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.