Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01 using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc™, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar iPhone, iPod touch or iPad interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Update for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
Stopped working with iOS 12
I’m no longer able to connect to my BDT320. Nothing has changed other than updating my phone to iOS 12. Confirmed all the network settings. Please update the app.
Can't connect with DMP-BDT380
I can't connect with DMP-BDT380, please help.
Works Great, and I never lose my remote now!
I have had zero issues with this app. Some people have had problems but I haven't. I have the dmp-bdt321 that I use this app for. 1 First I hooked up the player to my homes wifi and typed in the password. 2 Then it needed an update so I did that. 3 Then I made sure the netflix worked. 4 then I got this app. 5 turn on the wifi on my phone it has to be connected to the same connection as the player, I think that's where most of the others are having problems.
This has tons of great features like, it has two remote options the full old style with all the buttons and the new style touch. Everything works great on this app.
The only thing that I could find wrong is that you can't power on the player with the phone, it can turn off but not on and that's due to the player is not connected to the wifi when it's off- not a big deal at all.
I usually don't write reviews and never this long of one but reading all of the bad reviews on this I felt compelled to provide some information to help you get an alternative option for controlling your device,
- Panasonic Corporation
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.