Panasonic Stereo System Remote 2012
By Panasonic Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Panasonic Stereo System Remote 2012 is free and easy-to-use application for compact stereo system SC-HC58, SC-HC57 and SC-AP01. Wherever you are in your home, you can control your stereo system with a tap or flick of a finger over your wireless network (Wi-Fi). With a flick or tap of your finger(s), you can even control sound adjustment and remote control operation by familiar iPhone or iPod touch interface.
- Control Panasonic Compact Stereo System SC-HC58, SC-HC57 and SC-AP01 from your iPhone or iPod touch from anywhare in your home
- Sound adjustment, volume control, mute operation
- Turn power on/off, selector change, playback control, various setting operations (SC-HC58 and SC-HC57)
- Door open/close control (SC-HC58 and SC-HC57)
- Turn power on/off, net standby setting, auto off setting (only SC-AP01)
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Add support for SC-HC58.
I have the hc57 and it took me less then 2 seconds to figure out this app. Very easy to set up and use. Functions just like the regular remote but not limited to using it at close range. Also have a couple cool gimmicks with volume controls and sliding open iPod dock and CD player. Well worth the price of the app
Update for iOS 7
• Must be optimized for the iPhone 5 Retina display (some graphics are very pixelated)
• Doesn't support multitasking
• The general UI and layout is not very good. There shouldn't be an Information tab - move that legal info somewhere else.
• It's hard to tell if something is enabled or disabled (auto off, net standby) because the buttons always look the same.
• I'd like a pause/play button directly in this app by the volume slider, also a forward and backwards. That way I don't have to get into a different app just to skip a song. (Looks like that is already implemented for SC-HC57.)
• Why can't I rename the speaker from within the app rather than having to open Safari?
• I expect this app to be kept up to date frequently, always being compatible with new iOS versions. I paid good money for this speaker - the controller better work.
• Should be a universal app for iPad support
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 05, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.