Panasonic Theater Remote 2012
By Panasonic Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Panasonic Theater Remote 2012 is an easy and intuitive application that allows easy control and operation. You can create customized sound for Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* using your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch over your Wi-Fi network. You can view and feel a variety of Home Theater acoustic effects which are displayed as animation on your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch. Also, Panasonic is providing you with retrospective amplifier operations giving you an analogue experience. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on the IR remote are available.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
add 64bit support
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.