Panasonic TV AR Setup Simulator
By Panasonic Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Panasonic TV AR Setup Simulator”, is AR (Augmented Reality) application that integrates real-time generated 3DCG to the real
world through iPhone camera. When turning the camera to special AR Marker, you can simulate setting up VIERA. Let’s put VIERA
of any size that you like and look into life with VIERA.
(1) When you look into AR marker (Download the app from PC page [http://panasonic.net/apps/en/setup_simulator/]), VIERA will
appear on a top of the AR marker.
(2)When you tap the button at the lower left on the screen, the series selection screen will be displayed. Check out functions of each series and select your favorite series.
You can select the series by tapping the set-button.
(3) Change the size of VIERA with the up and down operation key at center of the screen. Let’s find the best-suited size for
your installation space.
Also, you can change your viewing style with the up and down key at the bottom right of the screen.
Let’s find the best-suited style for your room.
(4) You can take a picture of the simulated image through a camera.
(5) You can send captured pictures by email or upload them to Twitter and/or Facebook. Let’s share a picture with your family
and friends and review together.
* TVs used in Panasonic TV AR Setup Simulator is as of April 1, 2012. Some products may no longer be produced depending on their conditions. For details, please visit Panasonic VIERA homepage(http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/).
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Optimized for iOS7.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.