"A game that bursts with enjoyment." 9/10 Pocket Gamer
"You can grab Pang Adventures without a second thought. It's completely worthy of its legacy." 8/10 Touch Arcade
* * *
The Pang series is a beloved collection of arcade video games from the early 90s. Guide two brothers on a quest around the world to save humankind from a massive alien invasion! Use your wits and skills to overcome the attack balls pouring from the skies and rescue the world’s cities and landmarks from impending annihilation!
Pang Adventures brings new features and gameplay to this arcade legend while keeping true to the original spirit of the series.
● 3 different ball-popping modes:
Tour Mode: Fight back the alien forces, one location at a time!
Score Attack: Save the world with only 3 lives and NO CONTINUES! The real arcade experience!
Panic Mode: Bust balls like a legend! 99 levels of continuous battle will put your skills to the ultimate test!
● More than 100 levels scattered throughout Antarctica, Scotland, Death Valley, Bora Bora... each location with its own unique tricks and twists!
● The Pang Bros. have upgraded their gear since the last alien invasion: machine guns, flamethrowers, lasers, shurikens…you name it, they've got it!
● Boss fights! For the first time in the series, the Pang Brothers come face-to-face with the nefarious Alien Commanders! These villains didn't come to Earth for the sightseeing…so get ready to blow them to smithereens!
● Since the last invasion, the Aliens have been busy improving their attack ball technology! Electric, explosive, smoke and lava balls will all be deployed to knock you off your feet, so be prepared!
● No ads, no in-app purchase, no hidden costs! Enjoy the full content!
The simplest recipes make the best cookies! Pang Adventures is one delicious treat specifically designed to please your digital tastebuds and get you hooked! So keep your eyes peeled and your reflexes razor sharp to succeed and save the world!
- Fix render issue for iPhone 7/7+ devices
Ratings and Reviews
Best arcade game growing up!
Played this game at the arcade so much that we would’ve been able to purchase the arcade machine! Thank goodness its not on a credits to start game like back then!
Great rehash of the original
I see this game getting a lot of flak because of the control options I'm playing on iPad Air 2 and for me personally I'm having a great time I think it's a great reboot of an ole school arcade classic It looks incredible and all the added extras as far as the levels are concerned is great I'm having a blast I guess I can see why the control scheme could be a lil tricky to use on smaller screens but on my iPad it hasn't been an issue After playing for a few minutes I was already used to have the controls an have enjoying every second of the game Great job with this premium arcade port
I didn’t think that I’d like this much
But it’s great! I can remember playing “Space Invaders” in the bowling alley when I was a kid, and I buy every iteration of it, then wonder “why”. It’s boring. Pang Adventures is similar (you have to shoot things above you), but each level is unique. You have to figure out how to best take down the orbs with the weapons at hand. On top of that, some orbs behave differently when you shoot them - so they throw you a curve ball once you think you have things all figured out.
Plus, it supports MFi controllers. I can’t believe that this isn’t a basic requirement for most games by now
- 467.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Mitchell Corporation, All rights reserved © 2016 DotEmu SAS, All rights reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.