Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The Legend of Panmorphia •
The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it.
The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it.
With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether.
They are called upon for help in times of need.
• Point and click, puzzle adventure game!
• A beautiful world to discover!
• Morph into a cat, bird or fish and gain unique perspective in the world!
• Many items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Dynamic map and notebook that track your discoveries!
• An 'Easy Mode' for those wanting a more relaxed gaming experience!
• A Hint System that gives you the next task and highlights the location on the map!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• Available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch!
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lkmad.games
Full walkthrough available here: http://www.lkmad.com/walkthrough.html
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Added 'How to play' Instructions on the Main menu. Click the '?' button.
- Minor bug fixes.
Needs some work
Great concept for a game and takes some time to get through it. However, the controls are difficult, requiring lots of tapping on different areas to get the desired result. The puzzles are not all intuitive, either, so it's very hard to know when you've mistapped or just haven't figured out the solution. Items are small and often hidden too well; I frequently found items popping up in my inventory after having to tap around the entire screen to find them, although it was unclear even in hindsight where they were located.
Don't give up because of the controls, it's worth playing
A lovely game, pensive atmosphere, unusual game player perspectives, marred only by tricky controls, especially navigating between screens. I almost gave up, but very glad I didn't. Stick with it! Panmorphia reminds me of the Lone Wolf games, but with better back story. Really look forward to more from LKMAD!
Well made and beautiful atmospheric scenes. Puzzles are fun and all the tasks needed to complete them are self explanatory if one pays attention. I've been playing for a couple of and getting a lot of enjoyment for the small cost of this game. Get this game you won't be disappointed!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LKMAD Ltd
- © LKMAD Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.