Panna | Best Chefs Best Recipes
By How 2 Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cooking with video takes you way beyond written recipes. Through Panna’s cooking classes and a library of 400+ streaming video recipes, master chefs actually show you how to make their favorite dishes, along with the best tips, insider hacks, and how-tos for cooking, baking, and mixing cocktails like a pro.
Want to take your culinary skills on a deep-dive? Check out our brand-new Panna Classes: make bread like a master, learn how to cook authentic Italian dishes from Rome, or try a taste of India with Panna’s step-by-step tutorials, led by chefs who have honed their teaching skills at world-class restaurants.
Because you're not going to find any amateurs here. Our impressive roster of chefs consists of top-notch professionals like Mario Batali, Andrew Zimmern, Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton, Sean Brock, Hugh Acheson, Dorie Greenspan, Melissa Clark, and many more.
The Kitchn has called Panna "the best digital cooking magazine," while master NYC chef and James Beard award-winner Jonathan Waxman of Barbuto says, "Panna allows us to show you how to dissect what we do, how to get into the heart of the recipe."
Ultimately, you get what you pay for! If you want to move beyond YouTube clips and mass-produced dump-and-cook fare, get ready to get serious. Panna is here to help you close the gap between home cook and master chef.
With Panna, you can:
+ Stream 400+ carefully curated video recipes
+ Learn to cook from 45+ Master Chefs
+ Take a Panna class (Free or 50% off with your subscription)
+ Search by chef, meal, cuisine, or ingredient
+ Gain insider cooking tips and hacks from the world's best chefs
+ Access on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Panna's Website
+ Annotate recipes with your own notes
+ Create automatic shopping lists on the go
+ Store your favorite recipes across all your devices
+ Stop wasting time on hit-or-miss recipe sites: Panna’s recipes are curated for you, bringing you tried, tested, and loved recipes by world-class chefs designed for the home cook.
So now that you know all that Panna has to offer—download the app, cook with video free for 30 days, and see the difference it really makes!
· Panna is available as an annual subscription for $39.99
· Try Panna FREE for 30 days and get unlimited access to our entire video library
· Take a Panna Class for free or for 50% off
SUBSCRIBER’S AUTO-RENEWAL FEATURE:
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
· Your account will be charged $39.99 for an annual subscription
· Auto-renew may be turned off by visiting AppStore Account Settings after purchase
· No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during an active subscription period
· You may only cancel the next subscription renewal
WE’RE HERE TO HELP:
- For more information, please visit: http://pannacooking.com/support
- Terms of Service, please
- Or email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.6.1
- bug fixes and improvements
Worlds greatest app
Fantastic app cook with it constantly! The videos are phenomenal!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 26, 2017
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: How 2 Media, Inc.
- © How 2 Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Panna Subscription$19.99
- Subscription to Panna$14.99
- Panna Monthly Subscription$1.99
- Panna Subscription$39.99
- Panna Subscription$29.99
- Panna Subscription$39.99
- Panna Class: Master Thai Cuisine (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: Master Bread Baking (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: Korean Cooking (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: A Taste of India$19.99