Panols allows iPhone Photographers to share panorama shots on Instagram.
Split any photo from your photo library into multiple squares to post into Instagram. With the ability to see metadata information and able to edit and organize your photos with tags, descriptions and titles, as well as adding personal branding to them.
1. Select a photo
2. Split photo
3. Post to Instagram
Panols allows photographers to share the panoramic photos taken with their iPhone, as well as other photos stored in their Photo Library, with Instagram users everywhere. The app takes the Panorama shots stored in the device's Photo Library, and accurately splits the wide-shot into two/three/four/etc., separate shots, allowing users to take advantage of the Instagram profile display grid to showcase them in their full glory via instagram’s standard three-across display view.
Edits to photos sync with your Photo Library without effecting the original.
Tag your photos with @panols or #MadeWithPanols to get a feature!
New in 2.0.5:
– Fixed bug for users that weren’t able to create a split due to image format, especially for Screenshots saved on your photo library.
– Improved providing app feedback by opening an email composer
New in 2.0.4:
– Fixed crash for users trying to make In-App Purchases offline.
– Improved messaging for users without an internet connection.
New in 2.0.3:
– Bug fixes & Performance updates.
New in 2.0.2:
– Easier access to folders in your photo library.
– Improvements to the App Introduction.
New in 2.0.1:
– Bug fixes & Performance updates.
New in 2.0 release:
• Dark mode: redesigned UI from the ground up.
• New photo picker with tall phones in mind.
• Multi-grid splits: more options to split in 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...
• Portrait mode: display more of your pictures.
• Rotate: get the right perspective for your photos.
• Watermarks: brand and copyright your images.
• Metadata: details and descriptions for to your photos.
• Post to Instagram: easy to post with “Copy to instagram.”
Ratings and Reviews
A Fun Way to Switch Up Your Instagram Posts
Finally my panoramas have a way to shine! I love how simple and intuitive this app is. From slicing my panorama perfectly to the meta data captured on each photo, Panols has that premium feel to it and is the perfect Instagram companion app!
Best way to share panoramas!
Finally a way to share all those panoramas in your camera roll and make your instagram profile look awesome.
Not as good as Panora
Nice UI and seems to work well enough, but I was disappointed in the lack of options. I bought it because I’ve not been satisfied with Panora and was willing to gamble $2. Here’s what I’m looking for specifically in an app like this:
1. Be able to choose how many panels to split a panorama into (Panora does this).
2. Choose different aspect ratios to export to. (Panora doesn’t do this) Square works fine much of the time, but I’d love an app to split a pano into several portrait orientation panels.
I’ll keep it installed to see how it goes.
Developer Response ,
Colin, thank you for the review, and we are happy to say that we are working on these features! There will be an update very soon that will address all these features, please stay tuned. And let us know if you have any further requests to email@example.com
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Juan Arreguin
- 32.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Panols
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $4.99
- Portrait Formats $0.99
- Multi-grid Formats $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.