Panorama Maker 5
By ArcSoft, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***Please note this version will no longer be maintained in the AppStore. Existing users can upgrade to the latest version by sending the purchase receipt/confirmation to our support team here:
A license code will be provided to activate the new download version.
***If you are a new user and would like to purchase the latest version of this product, please go here:
Panorama Maker provides a simple and elegant way to create superb panorama photos from natural scenes, towering skyscrapers, mountains ranges, and more---all in 3 easy steps.
The following features make Panorama Maker stand out:
• Support for Popular Formats: JPG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, RAW, etc.
• 5 Photo Stitch Modes: Auto, Horizontal, 360°, Tile, and Vertical
• Auto-Stitching: Automatically analyzes and stitches photos as a panorama
• Full-Screen Preview: Lets you view your panoramas without distracting UI elements
• Quality Output & Blazing Speed: Creates seamless panoramic images in seconds
• Powerful Editing Tools: Allows you to enhances your creations with a comprehensive set of tools
• Print: Allows you to print your panoramas across multiple pieces of paper or on banner stock.
• Helpful Hints: Tells you how to shoot photos for great looking panoramas and provides a photo shooting checklist.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 5.2.19
This update fixes a crash and addresses an issue raised in "Customer Reviews", including:
1. Fixes a crash that occasionally occurred when running the panorama-making process.
2. Address an issue that could cause the application to freeze up when opening images.
It's good, but a bit pricey.
This program basically puts together a set of photos that you have taken in a row, column, circle or rectangle. I had an old version of this program, and I would say the new version is about the same. I had to upgrade because it was a PowerPC program and not compatible with OS X Lion. The new version does work a bit faster, which is nice. It also has a few more photo editing features like brightness and contrast.
This program is nice because my SLR doesn't have a panoramic feature on it, and I really enjoy having panoramic photos. Altogether, it works pretty well and there aren't too many other programs like this one. Sometimes it does have errors, but I have always been able to make it work. It is pricey, but I definitely think it is worth it.
Excellent, especially for the sale price.
This is the best image stitching program on the Mac that I've run across. It's also impressively fast. While others leave obvious artifacts on seams, this program significantly minimizes them. Maybe my results are better than others since I make sure I seriously overlap each frame…a habit formed when I was stiching images together by hand in Photoshop.
Not so sure I'd pay the full price though without being able to test it first. HOWEVER, at the sale price, this is a no-brainer. Get it, you'll be impressed.
will not import from iPhoto
I purchased this app a few weeks ago just to test out a panorama program. I was disappointed to find that only the pictures I had migrated over from my old PC we available. Anything taken w/ a device or any new photos saved directly to my MacBook are not accessible. When I asked their customers service, they said that importing from iPhoto was unavailable on the current release. For a product that is "for Mac" it should import from the place that 99% of people using Macs store their photos.