Create awesome outdoor panoramas using the camera, video files or individual photos in your albums. The only app in the store which does all these.
Mosaicker automatically arranges and seamlessly blends multiple photos to create seamless panoramas.
Mosaicker has a fully automatic one-touch stitching process and the panoramic photos created allow you to see the bigger picture and enhance the feeling of what it was like to have been there.
There is no limitation on how you move the camera for this app and you can stitch photos captured while rotating the camera vertically or horizontally.
Mosaicker allows you to create high resolution panorama. Very high resolution available for iPhone 3GS device and later devices. (Hint: touch the i button on the top left corner of the main window to change resolution setting)
- Allows you to record a new video and use it for panorama creation
- Use short videos in your photo albums to create panoramas
- Use individual photos.
- Simple user interface
- A fully automatic one-touch stitching process
- Creates high resolution panoramic photos
- Automatically arranges and seamlessly blends multiple photos
- Auto crop feature, also possible to manually crop the pano
- Runs on all iPhone and iPod Touch devices (including iPhone 5/iPod 5) and iPad devices natively.
- Saves your most recent results automatically to the in-app gallery for later viewing or saving as an album photo
FAQs and Notes
- Yes, you can use photos captured using your favorite DSLR camera. Just use iTunes to import the photos to your device.
- When capturing new photos, remember to rotate your device while standing at one place, and avoid getting too close ( <3 meters) of other objects to minimize effect of parallax.
- Avoid taking pictures of a wall, or indoor scenes with not much texture in them.
- Due to use of advanced graphic processing , first generation iPhone device is not supported.
Added support for iPhone X screen size.
Increased panorama output resolution.
Updated user interface for importing photos (can now import photos from iCloud ).
Ratings and Reviews
The very first time I used this app it crashed and continued to crash for the next half an hour while I was trying to get it to work.
I managed to get three photos together and then 2 lots of 2 photos together in between lots of crashing.
When it does work it is AWESOME! You don't even have to move the photos around to match it up, it is all done for you at the push of a button but I think it is too frustrating to use with the amount of crashing it does...hoping that this problem will be fixed in the near future.
Worst panorama app I have used.
I have given up on this app. The stitching is dismal. There are stitching algorithms out there that are truly stunning, but this app does not use them. I have been shooting panoramas for years and apps that have not been available for at least a couple years were far superior to this app. I just assembled a panorama on my MacBook Pro from the same series of photos that I used for my last try of this app. The difference is astounding. I used four landscape oriented photos and there were features that appeared tripled side by side in Mosaicker that aligned perfectly in an app on my laptop. I am deleting this app.
Only using for week. Having lot of fun. Did not crash as other reviewers have noted.
I did not use a tripod and still getting good result. Needs a little bit of trial and error to achieve desired results.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.