By Limit Point Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Why use Panorama rather than Camera app to make a panorama? Because it uses a different stitching technique that does not "fish-eye" warp horizontal edges in your photos, such as in photos of buildings.
Visit our website for other information and a demo.
Extends the capability of your digital camera or scanner by stitching multiple overlapping pictures into stunning panoramas.
Doubles and triples your camera's field of view! Vertically or horizontally.
Employs an approach not found in other products of this type removing artificial curvature of straight edges, creating a more realistic panorama.
Use Panorama when your camera can't fit the whole picture in the view finder, or your scanner's pane can't fit the whole page.
You can turn off stitching, by selecting a blending mode, to create photomontages.
To import to other apps, save your results from the Result window, in various formats such as JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF, and others, depending on what your system supports.
Or, copy your image to the clipboard in the Result window to paste it into other apps. For example, in Preview, select "New from Clipboard" to open and edit the panorama.
Finally, you can blend and stitch images with AppleScript for automating the process.
The best panorama app for the Mac.
• Doubles and triples your camera's field of view.
• Perfectly seamless 2 and 3 picture panoramas.
• Creates 360° high resolution segmented panoramas.
• Photo sets larger than 3 are blends of smaller stitched panoramas.
• Save in any format supported by your system, such as JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF.
• AppleScript commands for stitching and blending.
• Attractive simple interface.
• Use our iOS companion Panorama app for acquiring photos.
• Each individual stitch can merge up to 16 pictures at a time.
• Stitches vertically or horizontally.
• Apply subsequent stitching to panoramas to create rectangular mosaics.
• Alternatively blend or combine pictures with stitching turned off to create photomontages.
• Automatically sort pictures in the order they should stitch.
• Option for scaling down very large pictures to increase speed.
• Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
• Variable blending gradient.
• Supports input image formats JPG, TIFF, PNG and BMP.
• It's fun!
What's New in Version 1.0.8
• General maintenance update.
• Help menu link to the website has been fixed.
• Added a button labelled 'Open Result in Preview' in the Result window to open the stitcher result in Preview.
• Added a button labelled 'Result…" in the Stitcher window to open the Result window.
Don’t Waste Your Money
I’ve used other photostiching programs previously and thought that I would give Panorama a try. The results were poor and unusuable. It may be that I just do not understanding the settings but after about 10 or so attempts to stitch two (2) simple photos together all I got was an unusable image. Regardless after several attempts I gave up after spending $19.99. I think that Apple and their software developers need to revisit the process of not offering a short trial period to make sure the user is satisfied with their purchase. I’m not looking to get something for nothing and want to be supportive of good developers and their products but conversely I got nothing for something ($20). I should have downloaded their demo but was in a hurry so I’ve plenty of blame as well.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 05, 2015
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Limit Point Software
- © 2012-2015 Limit Point LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor