The Spanish-language movies you love all in one place.
Pantaya brings the widest variety of today’s blockbusters, classics, comedy, action, rom-coms, and more that you will only find here.
Stream Pantaya whenever and wherever you want, on your own or with family and friends.
• The largest selection of streaming Spanish-language content worldwide
• New hit movies debut every week exclusively on Pantaya
• Watch select movies on their opening day in Mexico and Latin America
• Films across a variety of genres, eras, and countries
• Streaming in HD at home or on the go
Pantaya's membership is a month-to-month subscription and you can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you already have a Pantaya subscription just download, log in, and enjoy.
Pantaya, bringing you the best movies from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Spain and more!
* Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Selection of Mexican Theater
I’ve been using this for a few months now and I love the options of movies available. Great interface and easy to use. One small situation I’m running into is when streaming from my iPhone to my Apple TV I can’t seem to be able to leave the app on my phone as it will stop streaming the movie. Not an issue I run into while using other movie streaming services such as Netflix. If that could be looked into would make this amazing app even better.
FIX CHROMECAST / SMARTCAST !!
I would give it 5 Stars because there’s many movies which I find good to watch and its basically a Hispanic Netflix. When I first tried to connect it with my TV it worked like a charm. But after that one attempt. It now doesn’t work at all. I uninstalled the app, logged out and in, used a different device. Closed the app. Turned my TV off. Everything possible. The SmartCast WiFi window doesn’t appear on the App anymore. So I can’t watch the movies I want on my tv with the whole family. Please fix this, because it did work, it isn’t now for some reason.
Hi- Can you shoot us an email so we can look into your experience further? firstname.lastname@example.org
Great idea for a streaming service.
I love the service that this app offers! It allows my family to watch movies from Mexico’s Golden Age of movies! If you get this hoping to watch American Hollywood hits or that over-rated/played Selena movie, then this isn’t for you. It’s a service intended to showcase MEXICAN and other LATIN AMERICAN Movies.
- Mucho Movies, Inc
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Mucho Movies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.