Let Pantera change the way you manage your construction bids, project leads, view blueprints, plan documents, project photos and more. This app syncs with your Pantera account so you can manage your projects and accept bid invitations while out in the field, and not at your desk.
Designed for General Contractors and their Subcontractors, Pantera Tools construction bid and project management tools provide a robust system, with an intuitive user interface and fast document loading speeds.
PROJECT DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
• Full document control. Upload and store project drawings, photos and more right in the app
• Document storage capabilities and the ability to manage multiple plan documents
• Quickly send and share files with a smooth and simple interface
• Log job activity with work logs
• Store daily site photos
• Log expense and attach receipts
• Share your report using the app or export a pdf
“RFI” REQUEST FOR INFORMATION TRACKING
• Quickly and easily send RFI’s to collaborate with other users on projects
• See all RFI history to make sure all open issues and questions are resolved
• All RFI’s are kept organized by projects and dates
PROJECT LEAD MANAGEMENT
• Follow projects from our project lead system
• View project drawings from the app so you can make quick project decisions
• Accept or decline bid invitations from Pantera General Contractors
• Submit your bid right from your app
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Invited to view a project through this app
Downloaded this app because a GC used it for bids. Opening up documents in the mobile app is a chore, it does not open the entire pdf document at once, so each page has to be loaded separately, and there is no option to jump to a page or section. If you back out of a document and open it later, you start on page one again.
Having to navigate one 399 page document with the only options being ‘prev’ or ‘next’ is bad enough, when the project has 25 documents, there is no way it makes any sense to use this. Being a mobile app, the amount of time and data required to use this is not an efficient use of resources.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.