By MJ Lyco LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage all of your household items with Pantry Manager!
Lower food waste with expiration date reminders and a shopping list that matches actual items you own or will buy.
Now with Apple Watch support!
Never again will you wonder if you have that ingredient when you’re at the store.
Open up pantry manager and see if your milk will go bad soon or if you need more AA Batteries.
You can even scan a barcode to quickly add items.*
Create a free Pantry Manager account and sync all of your items to the cloud.
Using one account, everyone in your household can add, modify, and delete objects in your database. Need your spouse to pick up a few things on the way home from work? Add those items to your shopping list and have him or her sync the app when they leave.
With pantry manager you get:
• An easy to use interface with great sorting options
• Notifications when your food expires
• See which items have coupons
• The ability to email your shopping list or entire pantry to anyone
• A shopping list that relates to real items you have or will purchase
• Barcode scanning to quickly add items*
• Free Pantry Manager account for cloud syncing
• Locally saved photos of your items
• In-app purchase for syncing photos**
• Icons to quickly see expired and soon to be expired items
• App badges to see how many expired items you have
• iPad and iPhone version for one low price
• Custom categories for your items
• Custom stores so you know where you need to shop
• Custom locations so you know where your items are
• Tags so you can filter your items however you like
• Easy to use editing options to increase productivity
• Multi-item editing has support for changing categories, stores and locations and more
• Add a note to any item for complete control
• Export your pantry to CSV format
• Access your exported CSV documents and images through iTunes
• Custom sort allows you to reorder the list any way you like
• Apple Watch support
* UPC scanning requires the use of an auto-focus camera. Some devices will not be able to scan UPCs. The current list of known devices is the iPhone 3Gs and newer and the iPad2 and newer. Not every item will be found but users can help add new items.
** Syncing photos requires an in-app purchase because it requires significantly more bandwidth and server size.
Price subject to change
MJ Lyco LLC
What's New in Version 3.4.1
We've made the app compatible with iOS 11 and the iPhone X
Best app to manage food inventory
Looking for an app that helps you keep track of the pantry content, as well as the fridge, the spice drawer, the freezer and so much more? Well this is the best. Huge products database. Scanning the UPC codes works well. Different types of scanning which is a fantastic feature. Oh and of course keeping track of the expiration date is a breeze. It also helps to generate easily a grocery list. Very flexible for sorting and filtering products, flexible with categories, tags, locations, notes... Definitely the best application out there to manage your pantry (and even more!)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MJ Lyco LLC
- © 2014 MJ Lyco LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync Photos$0.99