Pantry Manager: Shopping list and grocery management
By MJ Lyco LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage all of your household items with Pantry Manager!
Lower food waste with expiration date reminders and a shopping list that matches actual items you own or will buy.
Now with Apple Watch support!
Never again will you wonder if you have that ingredient when you’re at the store.
Open up pantry manager and see if your milk will go bad soon or if you need more AA Batteries.
You can even scan a barcode to quickly add items.*
Create a free Pantry Manager account and sync all of your items to the cloud.
Using one account, everyone in your household can add, modify, and delete objects in your database. Need your spouse to pick up a few things on the way home from work? Add those items to your shopping list and have him or her sync the app when they leave.
With pantry manager you get:
• An easy to use interface with great sorting options
• Notifications when your food expires
• See which items have coupons
• The ability to email your shopping list or entire pantry to anyone
• A shopping list that relates to real items you have or will purchase
• Barcode scanning to quickly add items*
• Free Pantry Manager account for cloud syncing
• Locally saved photos of your items
• In-app purchase for syncing photos**
• Icons to quickly see expired and soon to be expired items
• App badges to see how many expired items you have
• iPad and iPhone version for one low price
• Custom categories for your items
• Custom stores so you know where you need to shop
• Custom locations so you know where your items are
• Tags so you can filter your items however you like
• Easy to use editing options to increase productivity
• Multi-item editing has support for changing categories, stores and locations and more
• Add a note to any item for complete control
• Export your pantry to CSV format
• Access your exported CSV documents and images through iTunes
• Custom sort allows you to reorder the list any way you like
• Apple Watch support
* UPC scanning requires the use of an auto-focus camera. Some devices will not be able to scan UPCs. The current list of known devices is the iPhone 3Gs and newer and the iPad2 and newer. Not every item will be found but users can help add new items.
** Syncing photos requires an in-app purchase because it requires significantly more bandwidth and server size.
Price subject to change
MJ Lyco LLC
What's New in Version 3.4.0
You can now subtract 1 from an item's quantity by scanning a UPC.
We added a filter option to only show items with zero quantity.
We're also continuing our work to squash bugs.
I've been using this for a few years and it seems to get better. You have to keep up on your items but if you do it's great.
Does Exactly what I need it to do.
This does what I need it to do. It also syncs between my husband and I: we use One Drive.
Just what I was looking for...
Today, I inventoried every can, bottle, bag, and package of food in my house. It took a few hours (more because I was too slow to see the barcode scanning feature right away), and there were a few glitches (main one: If I went to change the name of a food I'd saved, it would make the change, but the app would hang. Exiting the app and re-entering it would resolve the problem). However, I now have a complete list of ingredients on hand, as well as a shopping list for those items that are out-dated, too few in number, or that I'm out of.
I love the fact that I was able to work on the inventory both on my iPhone and my iPad Pro. I love the fact that there's an Apple Watch part of the app that will let me check off items from my wrist while I shop (much faster than dragging out my phone for each item added to my cart).
I did one thing that was not how the app had intended I do it: I used the "Location" field not for the location of a store, but for the location of the item (pantry, kitchen cabinet, etc.) so that not only do I know what I have -- I know right where to find it.
This app is so superior to the various grocery lists available for iOS. It lets you track inventory -- if I'm standing in the middle of the store, or anywhere else, and I want to know if I have X ingredient and how much I have of it, I'll know right away.
It's easy to decrease the number of items as they're used. I'm really looking forward to working with this wonderful app. (I knocked off a star for the glitch, but actually, it should be a 4.5 or 4.75 rating.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MJ Lyco LLC
- © 2014 MJ Lyco LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync Photos$0.99