Pantry Manager: Shopping list and grocery management
By MJ Lyco LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage all of your household items with Pantry Manager!
Lower food waste with expiration date reminders and a shopping list that matches actual items you own or will buy.
Now with Apple Watch support!
Never again will you wonder if you have that ingredient when you’re at the store.
Open up pantry manager and see if your milk will go bad soon or if you need more AA Batteries.
You can even scan a barcode to quickly add items.*
Create a free Pantry Manager account and sync all of your items to the cloud.
Using one account, everyone in your household can add, modify, and delete objects in your database. Need your spouse to pick up a few things on the way home from work? Add those items to your shopping list and have him or her sync the app when they leave.
With pantry manager you get:
• An easy to use interface with great sorting options
• Notifications when your food expires
• See which items have coupons
• The ability to email your shopping list or entire pantry to anyone
• A shopping list that relates to real items you have or will purchase
• Barcode scanning to quickly add items*
• Free Pantry Manager account for cloud syncing
• Locally saved photos of your items
• In-app purchase for syncing photos**
• Icons to quickly see expired and soon to be expired items
• App badges to see how many expired items you have
• iPad and iPhone version for one low price
• Custom categories for your items
• Custom stores so you know where you need to shop
• Custom locations so you know where your items are
• Tags so you can filter your items however you like
• Easy to use editing options to increase productivity
• Multi-item editing has support for changing categories, stores and locations and more
• Add a note to any item for complete control
• Export your pantry to CSV format
• Access your exported CSV documents and images through iTunes
• Custom sort allows you to reorder the list any way you like
• Apple Watch support
* UPC scanning requires the use of an auto-focus camera. Some devices will not be able to scan UPCs. The current list of known devices is the iPhone 3Gs and newer and the iPad2 and newer. Not every item will be found but users can help add new items.
** Syncing photos requires an in-app purchase because it requires significantly more bandwidth and server size.
Price subject to change
MJ Lyco LLC
What's New in Version 3.4.0
You can now subtract 1 from an item's quantity by scanning a UPC.
We added a filter option to only show items with zero quantity.
We're also continuing our work to squash bugs.
Pantry works great
Although I haven't used it for very long, but I've mastered it and it works very well. There are a few bugs in there crawling around but I suspect they will be taken care of soon. I know the work-around and there's no harm done when I encounter them. I give it a A+. Easy to use and pleasant to the eyes.
I used a competitor app before and got disappointed when they were dragging their feet on an editing issue. It's still not fixed. This app doesn't have the problem I had there so I'm pleased with it. This one does pretty much the same as their competitor and in some respects, is easier to use.
Thumbs up for a great app. The only recommendation I have is a feedback link so we can provide bug reports. I don't see and easy way of submitting that. If it's there, it needs to be easier to find.
Scans barcodes from the various store labels that I shop at and I've found very little that requires a manual entry. The key is to make sure you either update as you use it or just before you shop. It has really save me time and money; not over purchasing staple items.
Handy and Helpful
Easy to use and useful. I did lock it up by saving without closing the keyboard first but I have learned the error of my ways and now follow the correct sequence when adding and editing info. Thanks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MJ Lyco LLC
- © 2014 MJ Lyco LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync Photos$0.99