Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Panzer Corps has been hailed as the “the spiritual successor to the Panzer General series”. This award-winning turn-based strategy has been called by the press “…nothing short of brilliant” with high rankings and praises around the world. Brought to fruition by a team of experts and a community of hundreds of fan, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht has evolved into the ultimate strategy classic that will find a home on any wargamer’s shelf!
What the Press is saying:
* Pocket Tactics 5/5 "Panzer Corps for the iPad is damn near perfect"
* Pocket Gamer 80% "the most challenging and engrossing strategy experiences available on the iPad"
* Digitally Downloaded 90% "Panzer Corps is the perfect way to round out the year for armchair generals with iPads"
* Gamespot 80% - "Panzer Corps is a great turn-based strategic wargame that captures Panzer General's deep and involving classic gameplay."
* CPUGamer 90% - "Panzer Corps beats the pants off the competition."
* PC Games 85 - "Gameplay is just great and offers great tactical and strategical variety."
Set in World War II, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht puts players in the general’s tent in charge of the Axis armies, across 26 scenarios in one large campaign tree, carrying core forces through the war. This core force can gain experience and upgrade to new weaponry as it becomes available. With over 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes there is a huge amount to explore. Make use of your units strengths and your enemies weaknesses and seize victory.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht replicates a classic wargame and upgrades it to 21st century standards for a new generation of wargamers, now also on your iPad!
Developed by Flashback Games Studio & The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine, Panzer Corps is the ultimate wargaming experience.
At release will be also available all the 10 Grand Campaigns, Afrika Korps and Allied Corps as In-App Purchases!
The game is absolutely huge:
- 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to identify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way.
- Base game includes a campaign with 26 scenarios combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
- Nations: all major and many minor nations are represented: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
- Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available. Units gain awards and heroes as they distinguish themselves.
- Hundreds of additional scenarios and expansions available as In App Purchases so the fun never ends! Includes the 10 Grand Campaign's, Grand Campaign Mega Pack, Allied Corps and Afrika Korps expansions!
- Cross platform asynchronous multiplayer using our PBEM++ server. The system even allows you to switch between PC and iPad so you can continue your games on different devices.
Visit www.panzer-corps.com for more information
What's New in Version 1.29
- Fixed issue with launching D-Day scenario in Allied Corps
This game has good graphics and mimics the original PC game. There are still balance issues in this game. I think the German units are weaker then they should be. My biggest problem with this is that to play this game fully you would have to pay more than a top, new release video game and that is not a value.
Too much cost of in-app-purchases and you have already paid more then the majority of iPad games to start.
mini 4 (iOS 10.x)
Thanks for the continued support, devs. I have learned of Slitherine's decision to shift its focus away from iOS at some point in the near future. I just hope that you maintain the existing apps, especially Panzer Corps, after making the change. And please release a Steam version of Panzer Corps that works with Macs. It's long overdue.
Panzer general 2
I love what Slitherine has done with this game. It is a wonderful rendition of Panzer general and Panzer general 2. The only helpful criticism I would have for this game would be to include a list of special abilities and leadership abilities.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 02, 2016
- Version: 1.29
- Size: 1.49 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- © 2013 Slitherine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Panzer Corps - Give Me Everything!$59.99
- Panzer Corps - Soviet Corps$14.99
- Allied Corps Expansion$14.99
- Afrika Korps Expansion$14.99
- Panzer Corps - Sea Lion$9.99
- Panzer Corps - US Corps '42$4.99
- Grand Campaign '39 Expansion$4.99
- Panzer Corps - US Corps '43$4.99
- Panzer Corps - US Corps '44 - '45$4.99
- Grand Campaign Mega Pack$39.99