Papa John's Pizza
By Papa John's International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Papa John's iOS APP FEATURES
The Entire Menu
Order any of our delicious pizzas, sides, drinks, desserts, and extras!
Special offers and notifications are delivered directly to your mobile device.
Get offers and coupons from your neighborhood restaurant. Use the convenient app inbox to receive and store super deal offers.
Faves and Past Orders
Save up to four of your favorite orders, and save past orders for 90 days (account login required).
Find a PJ Near You
Improved mapping helps you find the closest Papa John’s location.
No Account Required
Order with or without a PapaJohns.com account.
Change your location and order from any Papa John's in the USA.
Pay Your Way
Cash, Credit Card, most stores even take checks, or use PayShare, an easy way to split the bill with friends after your order is placed.
With our Future Ordering feature, you can place your order online 24 hours a day! Order for lunch or this weekend's party, right now. Choose the specific time you'd like your order to be ready or delivered.
Just want a large Pepperoni or Cheese pizza? We have you covered!
Earn FREE pizza and select sides (account login required).
Order. Earn. Eat. Repeat.
Select “Keep Me Logged In” at sign in to save time and earn Papa Rewards faster!
For use at U.S. locations only. Have questions or comments about this app? Contact us at http://www.papajohns.com/contact-us/
What's New in Version 4.13
We're auto-populating addresses now! Quickly enter or edit a delivery address with address autocomplete.
Ordering for a specific date or time? We've updated future ordering to make planning ahead a breeze!
I Really Like Using This App😊
I like using this app. It makes ordering pizza a lot less hectic than going online, especially when my son is in the middle of a game. At first I had a hard time understanding how to use the app, but the more I used it, the better I got. Sometimes I get confused at checkout because I don't see my special, but once you continue it will pop up. Also how you want to pay. I had problems in the past, but that was because I had an iphone4s that only had 8gb! Once I got a new phone I had no more problems, especially once I got the new updates which I couldn't get before. And being a regular customer at my local Papa John's helped a lot. If I have a problem, all So have to do is give them a call and they fix it right away. Each Papa John's is independently owned and the owner wants your repeat business. And they want you to be happy and a satisfied customer. It's as simple as that.
Papa's App Needs Tweaks
This app is generally pretty good but, as always, the devil is in the details.
1. There is no place to add an order-specific note or permanent instruction to our local store. Example: We NEVER want garlic dipping sauce with our pizza. It's the default and always requires a 5-minute phone call (mostly time on-hold listening to the annoying messages) to the store for a manual adjustment. I just received three garlic sauces because I was writing this review and didn't call the store.
2. When ordering chicken poppers you cannot select the dipping sauce when first adding the item to the cart. Ranch is your default and I can only change to our preference by going into the Edit/Review function after putting the item into the cart. EXTRA STEPS not desired!
3. Similarly, I needed to modify a stored (recent) order from a quantity of two chicken poppers to one. The Review/Edit function does not afford opportunity to change item quantity. Instead, I had to delete the item, re-enter the order selection process and add the same item with the corrected quantity. EXTRA STEPS not desired!
4. A progress bar and delivery countdown clock, once the order is placed, would be quite helpful. Other pizza chains have offered this feature.
Thanks for your interest in customer feedback and app improvement!
Convenient but buggy
I like the convenience of ordering thru the app, but have noticed a few bugs and usability issues. If you order with a standard pizza (no customizations) and no promo codes, then it works well.
However, this isn't the case for me. Here are the issues I notice each time I order.
1. The 'square cut' button shifts from right to left depending on how you customize the pizza. So you have to read the option, don't assume it's selected by how it's highlighted.
2. It is impossible to order a 'square cut' pizza using certain promo codes. Once the pizza goes to the cart the 'square cut' is removed from the order and you need to call the store to have them add it which defeats the purpose of using the app.
3. It is impossible to do a repeat order and add certain promo codes. When using these codes you have to re-enter each pizza and customizations individually. (And it will remove the 'square cut' selection when it goes to the cart. Mentioned in #2)
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 4.13
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Papa John's International Inc.
- © 2015 Papa John’s International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes