The Realm of Paper is in tatters. Amidst the chaos, Paper Anne is transported to a whole new world, where she embarks on a journey in search for her real self. On her way, she enters and rewrites several well-known fairy tales...
In each fairy tale world, we as players can freely reconstruct the lovingly-crafted paper environments to solve unpredictable, ever-changing puzzles. We guide Anne through magical size transformations and through trials given by the Cheshire Cat, who controls balls of yarn. We help her see through the lies of the shrewd Queen of Hearts, and take care of her sweet companion, the Ugly Duckling. We watch as she plays melodic songs with the ballerina, fights at the side of the Tin Soldier, and breaks the dark spell of the evil Mouse King...
But these fairy tales are not where she truly belongs. Will Anne find her very own story in the end?
- Elegant and varied puzzle mechanics: Drag layers of paper to mold the environment the way you want, and discover intricate puzzles in breathtaking scenes.
- Quaint, atmospheric paper worlds: Immerse yourself in hand-drawn paper-based scenes with a unique artistic style.
- Enchanting plot: Travel through fairy tales and collect heaps of story fragments to rewrite the records of your own story.
- Innovative, one-of-a-kind gameplay: Just tap and drag, and you'll be exploring the rich, multi-layered paper worlds in no time.
Contact us: https://www.facebook.com/PaperAnneFans/
Ratings and Reviews
Ok I guess, but kinda frustrating
The art style and animations are cute and well done.
The problem is that some of the puzzles, especially where you can be attacked and forced to restart the puzzle, get to be really annoying. Card guards slot you from across the map and chase you down. Timing and precision is almost so required that it can be the difference between completing or restarting a stage.
Overall not such a bad game, but totally wouldn’t recommend for young kids.
Paper Anne could be so lovely...
This game is super cute and I really want to love it, but the level of precision required is excessively frustrating without being able to compensate by adjusting speed or being able to jump. I’ve been stuck on level 6 with the Cheshire Cat throwing yarn balls for weeks, and I have to give up. I am super disappointed because this game is otherwise exactly the kind of thing I love, with the aesthetic and story and artfulness of it. I play games to relax, not to get stressed out and frustrated.
Fun and addictive
I downloaded it not too long ago but have already played nearly the whole game just bc it’s so fun!
- Usfun Entertainment Co., Limited
- 667.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 UsFun Entertainment Co.,Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.