Never be stuck for inspiration again with the UK’s best-selling card making magazine.
Each issue of PaperCraft Inspirations is crammed with inspirational ideas and tonnes of techniques for you to try. Whether you’ve only just discovered our brilliant hobby, or you’re already an established craftaholic we aim to live up to our name and to show you the most inspiring papercraft techniques, alongside expert advice and oodles of shopping supplies.
That’s why we’re the card maker’s best friend!
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
What to do when you can't find your special editions
When the app updated on July 18. All of the special editions went under their own tab. This makes it easier to find the issues. The tabs are at the very top of the screen. Fortunately, I happened to notice this. I emailed the customer service people to let them know, since they were not aware of this. I would give this app 5 stars if the customer service experience had not been so completely frustrating and non productive.
So many inspirational ideas, can't wait to get started. It's hard to find crafting magazines at stores anymore, this is well worth the investment.
Have loved this app and magazine from the start! Have been able to use the projects on multiple occasions with very positive results!
Includes a 14-day free trial
Save 17% on the single issue price
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Specials
Own every special edition for one set-price
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $5.49
- Papercraft Inspirations subscription $6.49
- February 2015 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.