The mega-hit Paper Toss game franchise just got a big promotion to Paper Toss Boss!
Paper Toss Boss: more papery, tossy, and bossy than ever before! (It’s cool, tossy is a word now, don’t worry about it.) There are tons of things to throw and oodles of things to throw them at! Score.
- 16 unique items to toss, from classic wads of paper to the epic rubber band ball
- 10 dynamic environments of varying difficulty in which to toss around
-Break, blow up, and burn the objects found around the office (?)
- Toss stuff at the Boss and other co-workers to annoy them (in game, not real life — but we won’t tell if you pretend it’s real life)
- Missions offer challenges to show off your paper (and non-paper) tossing skills in exchange for awesome rewards
- Moving targets, bank shots, and bunches of baskets will test the true prowess of your paper tossing skills
- Power-ups boost your scores and mix up the gameplay for a variety of fun ways to toss
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements so you can challenge your friends and smite your adversaries
Remember those pesky “Hey, you hit me!” co-workers from the original Paper Toss? Well now you can throw right at them! (You devil, you.) You’ll still score points for flicking wads of paper into the office trash can, now with a handsome new ergonomic design! Plus, try your skills with flaming paper balls, tossable bananas, tomatoes, grenades, and other fun stuff to hurl in classic office settings and more. What are you waiting for?! Get tossing!
Install Paper Toss Boss for FREE today!
PLEASE NOTE! Paper Toss Boss is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. Plays best on devices like iPhone 5 or iPad 4/iPad Mini 2 and better.
Paper Toss Boss is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like DragonVale, NinJump, and Transformers: Earth Wars, and is a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but a few issues
Now this.. this is my childhood right here. I installed instantly cause I remember how much fun it was. I first played this around 6 years ago in December of 2012 and continued into January of 2013. And I still think it’s good fun, but there’s a few issues. First, the Audio can cut out just a tiny bit. And second, it’s very laggy. I have no idea a of this is cause of my iPad being to new (iPad Pro 2nd gen I think?) and if that’s the case that’s fine. But if it’s not, it can get pretty annoying. Overall it’s still a very fun app!
Edit: right after I wrote this all the issues seemed to stop. So I’m moving it to a 5 star
🤗Back too the good old days🤗
I had this game about 6 years ago! But know it was just called paper toss and I knew it wasn’t the same, and it never made me have any fun playing it. I was scrolling down the reviews in paper toss and saw one that said not as good as it used to be. I read it and he or she had the same problem as I did. Then I saw the makers of the game reply back to him or her and said ur looking for paper toss boss! It has every thing u miss and so I got supper hype and went to search in the AppStore and saw it. Know I’m happy and having fun!!!!
Any ways you could maybe come up with new items that we can throw. It can be anything. Maybe pencils, basketball, baseball, tennis ball, or a golf ball. This game is funny but I want more objects to throw. Anything to throw. Heck do a bowling ball to I mean there are grenades in the game and a bomb is more deadly than a bowling ball. How bout some beer bottles. Just making suggestions. Please add more objects to throw. It make it more fun and it would really keep me entertained for good. Or how bout an apple, or pear, peach, Coconut, Orange, Cantaloupe, or something put those in the game. I want more things to throw. It make it more fun and entertaining.
- Backflip Studios
- 231.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Backflip Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Paper Points $0.99
- Pile of Paper Points $1.99
- Cupful of Paper Points $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.